Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Another Glasgow favourite retired?  (Read 2925 times)

Offline DDB

Having a look at Glasgow availability on AW this week and there’s a notable absence. Checked my hotlist and it would appear Maisie has packed it in now?  External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 09:35:46 am by DDB »

Offline big-al93

Is that no a bit quick to jump to a conclusion of retirement unless you have further knowledge? Yes her profile has gone, but there could be all sorts of reasons for it, she may have been hacked, broken some obscure AW rule, or just deactivated it while she has some time off. Obviously she could have retired too, just not sure why you'd go to that first?

Offline nombre

May reappear under a new profile

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
It's very easy to turn your profile off and on (changing from offering services to seeking).

I do it often and know many others who do- as Maisie is popular I wouldn't be surprised if she puts herself offline if on holiday, etc.

Offline Massagetugga

A girl I know of works for a few weeks then pulls her AW completely. You’d think she was gone for good as you get a message saying the selected profile doesn’t exist. But then it just goes up again as though it was never away.

Offline jedi master

I'm more worried about what we are all going to do once Layla exotic retires. I will be well gutted.

JM

Offline NicAndrew

I'm more worried about what we are all going to do once Layla exotic retires. I will be well gutted.

JM

She has a lovely flat, with bills. I'm very much sure she's probably not thinking of retiring as it's too lucrative and she's very good at what she does!

Offline mrwhite

She has a lovely flat, with bills. I'm very much sure she's probably not thinking of retiring as it's too lucrative and she's very good at what she does!
She has told a few of us she is planning to quit later this year

Offline Bru1901

She will sell flat and move on

Once retired she wont want punters knowing her home address

Offline big-al93

You'd have to be mental to climb those stairs without an appointment though.

Offline nombre

Offline Nauticus

She will sell flat and move on

Once retired she wont want punters knowing her home address

She doesn't plan to stay in Glasgow.