Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CURVY JANI - Lewisham/Blackheath  (Read 1649 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6531557) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Saltnpepper

Time: Mar  - May 2024

Links :

External Link/Members Only

Price : £40, 15 mins

Comms: All done via text then call on arrival guided in.

Appearance: Just like the pics , well the newer ones where she has put on a bit of weight

Services: OW, Doggy

So had this SP on my hotlist but never got round to it, the day had come I was in the mood for a Fat arse Hungarian sent the text got a quick reply with services and location 1 thing did stand out though the text was quite business/regimented like I thought oh man another one, then I remembered Logan’s review. So thought it could be a bit of a prickly one but that wasn’t the case. Old block of small flats on arrival called up and got guided in nice clean flat double bed fit for purpose, I think she was in a robe exchange money and that soon came off, massive tits and a massive arse to go with it. She was welcoming had a quick chat and then the fun started. She is very good at Oral I was lying down  had her between my legs and she was switching up the motion fast slow DT etc she excels in this area. I didn’t get a chance to grope her boobs at all as I was a bit precautions due to her services text it didn’t bother me next time I will for sure. Sex was done in Doggy but with a bit of restriction her hand was controlling the speed. This was something that was spoke about just before we started to not go HAM and take it easy but I didn’t expect her hand to be there either way it was a good session she got into it few noises etc. She would be my Plan B due to the restriction and from time to time id visit as she is a pretty girl who has good oral skills and her arse is my type. No issue with Hygiene she opened up more after the deed had be done but all in all you wont get the Sargent Major type persona you get from the text. Straight PnD vibes no kissing just head and sex

Would I go back: yes its VFM with a good-looking big booty god oral skills SP.

Recommended: for sure cant wrong if looking for a quick release, say PnD at a good rate

Any questions do ask.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 09:47:34 pm by Saltnpepper »

Offline gray99999

Offline The Ultracheese

Does she not offer OWO?

I don’t think so I tried to see her when she was in Park Royal and she refused sex due to size and would only offer a BJ with a condom I left

Offline DrToad

she refused sex due to size and would only offer a BJ with a condom I left

Take that as something to be proud off. At  least you can boast about having a big one.

Offline pumps

Take that as something to be proud off. At  least you can boast about having a big one.

Whats to boast about it Didn't get him anywhere lol

Good Intel though... no owo no deal.