Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Rose - BDSM - Farnborough  (Read 2329 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 196788) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline timsussex

External Link/Members Only

Has been on my radar for a few years but is pricey (now £180 an hour) and over an hour and a half drive away for me.

Bit of a strange booking process - requires a telephone call on the day from 7 o'clock - but managed an appointment first try. The initial telephone chat is to partly to clarify your specific kink and no doubt to try and assess you.

She only offers things she enjoys but thats a pretty wide range as her website shows.

Drove to given postcode and arrived 30 mins early but texted and got final instructions, parked on her drive. 

She looks exactly like her pics and of course was immaculately dressed with a spotless playroom.

She is quite chatty but professional and always in total control of course; sticks to you guidelines and is very empathetic as to your limits. She is more caring than a 'nasty' mistress but will push your limits while sticking to your outline. I hate it when Mistresses stray into other BDSM activities and that was never a problem here

I was offered and accepted a "happy ending" - a very good handjob - excellent physically but some might find it still professionally detached

Her website is very professional and clear - if there is anything there that appeals then I have no doubt she can deliver with aplomb.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 08:50:08 pm by timsussex »

Offline Haderach

I'm very tempted, more for the roleplay than anything else.

Offline Stevelondon

Known her for a long time. Even before she be turned to the world of mistress stuff to make a living.

I agree, very professional, spotlessly clean. Probably into the more lighter side of BDSM play.
Good looking lass though. Just my type.  :D

Offline advent2016

Long, long ago she did a GF type service. Although I've dabbled with Pro-Dommes; it scratched an itch. Nowadays I prefer some thing more sensual / sexy with lots of two way oral in between the pegging and caning.

Offline Stevelondon

Long, long ago she did a GF type service. Although I've dabbled with Pro-Dommes; it scratched an itch. Nowadays I prefer some thing more sensual / sexy with lots of two way oral in between the pegging and caning.

Although I’m not into caning or pegging I certainly get the two way oral bit.  :D

It’s just the difficulty involved in finding a Dom who provides the more intimate style of play let’s just say.

I would certainly be seeing MR again if only she accepted RO.  :yahoo:

Offline timsussex

Never really found anyone who can mix true domme and GFE and believe me I've tried. I used to rate  thought Hayley 10/10 in both departments until I tried a true domme and the intensity was so much higher. Now while I still rate Hayley GFE as 10/10 I would only rate her domme skills as 6/10.

I have concluded that its such a different mindset that it may be impossible to excel in both departments. For example while the Mistress Rose HJ was 10/10 she was totally detached and there was no try to make it GFE like

Offline advent2016

Never really found anyone who can mix true domme and GFE and believe me I've tried. I used to rate  thought Hayley 10/10 in both departments until I tried a true domme and the intensity was so much higher. Now while I still rate Hayley GFE as 10/10 I would only rate her domme skills as 6/10.

I have concluded that its such a different mindset that it may be impossible to excel in both departments. For example while the Mistress Rose HJ was 10/10 she was totally detached and there was no try to make it GFE like

A few ladies I introduced to domination and now that's all they do, even with me!! :scare:. If i meet a new sexy GF provider I'm wary of asking for pegging and caning in case they decide they can make more money with their clothes on and don't need to put a dick in their mouth any more.

A few that do I have reviewed

Offline Haderach

May I ask if there was any vocal encouragement or dirty talk engagement from her, detached I can live with silence I can't?

Offline Stevelondon

May I ask if there was any vocal encouragement or dirty talk engagement from her, detached I can live with silence I can't?

I understand exactly what TimS is on about regarding his use of the word detachment.

But what I would say to you is that MR is very good at listening to what it is you want. So I’m sure if you clarified that beforehand ……. Etc

Offline contentguy

As SteveLondon suggests, MR is intelligent and will listen to and adapt to your desires.
Though I’d doubt she’d ‘talk dirty’, say how much she wants your cock, etc.

I’ve seen her a couple of times, might even go back.  But it’s absolutely not a GFE or a pseudo GFE.

She’s lovely and I’d love to reenact those face sitting videos, but….

Offline timsussex

She's chatty so you won't get silence, can't remember much but before little brain took over we chatted about how some guys can't get it up after a thrashing while others (not me) get visibly turned on by a caning.
Can't remember any dirty talk but believe me she certainly knows how to handle a cock to get the desired result !

Offline Haderach

Cheers guys, I'll give it a go and report back.  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

Cheers guys, I'll give it a go and report back.  :thumbsup:

Now that’s what I like to hear,
“I’ll give it a go”

Unless of course it was that drunken night in Patong and I ………….. no….. best not go there.

Offline Haderach

Sorry guys, one last question so I'm prepared, I appreciate the services are clear, no sex, no oral, no kissing. Is there any touching or physical contact allowed at all on her outside of the HR at the end?

Offline Stevelondon

Can’t speak for anyone else of course. But I seriously doubt you would be massaging her, kissing her breasts, fingering her or licking her ass.
Not exactly sure what it is your after so I would speak to her directly if it’s something particular you have in mind.

When I saw her I was in no position to get my hands on her so to speak  :D

Offline advent2016

Sorry guys, one last question so I'm prepared, I appreciate the services are clear, no sex, no oral, no kissing. Is there any touching or physical contact allowed at all on her outside of the HR at the end?

READ THE REVIEWS.

Offline Haderach

Can’t speak for anyone else of course. But I seriously doubt you would be massaging her, kissing her breasts, fingering her or licking her ass.
Not exactly sure what it is your after so I would speak to her directly if it’s something particular you have in mind.

When I saw her I was in no position to get my hands on her so to speak  :D

Thanks appreciate the response  :drinks:

Offline dlfetishist

A few ladies I introduced to domination and now that's all they do, even with me!! :scare:. If i meet a new sexy GF provider I'm wary of asking for pegging and caning in case they decide they can make more money with their clothes on and don't need to put a dick in their mouth any more.

A few that do I have reviewed

I'd love to know your process of getting women to be more dominant, I've tried but for the life of me, it's like trying to teach a dog how to use a litter tray.

Offline Stevelondon

I'd love to know your process of getting women to be more dominant, I've tried but for the life of me, it's like trying to teach a dog how to use a litter tray.

Is it women in general your on about or the SP’s you have been seeing. ?
It’s somewhat of a paradox what you’re asking.

Offline dlfetishist

Is it women in general your on about or the SP’s you have been seeing. ?
It’s somewhat of a paradox what you’re asking.

Either really. How is it particularly paradoxical?

Offline Stevelondon

I meant in terms of you asking if there is a process in getting a woman to be dominant.
As if you’re wanting someone who isn’t a dom to be a dom.

Maybe wrong choice of word on my part.

I certainly have no answer to your question but perhaps you might try asking for a roleplay rather than asking someone to change their personality.

Offline advent2016

We'd visit places like Sanctum External Link/Members Only meet like minded people both civi and professional. Watching and participating
Then try out some specific scenarios. I even created websites. It was a long process, taking maybe a year and becoming an addiction for me. Now it is something I've ticked off my long bucket list.

Offline dlfetishist

Offline advent2016

I'm curious to know more about that?

I'm here to serve

If you need any more help then please don't hesitate to ask

Offline dlfetishist

I'm here to serve

If you need any more help then please don't hesitate to ask

I did of meant more like what you made and for who... Didn't think that was too big a deal to ask

Offline Stevelondon

I did of meant more like what you made and for who... Didn't think that was too big a deal to ask

Woah buddy.
I hope that remark was meant in a light hearted manner. I think folk have been more than helpful with your questions.

Offline timsussex

From someone who has only been here a couple of weeks and made no contribution then yes its quite a big deal

Offline timsussex

Woah buddy.
I hope that remark was meant in a light hearted manner. I think folk have been more than helpful with your questions.

very restrained of you Steve  :drinks:

Offline Stevelondon

very restrained of you Steve  :drinks:

I’m getting more melancholy in my old age.  :hi:

Offline dlfetishist

From someone who has only been here a couple of weeks and made no contribution then yes its quite a big deal

Fair enough! Just thought it was an interesting thing to learn about. I've not contributed yet because the last time I punted was a good 7 years ago, not had a reason to be here before but kept finding this place when trying to get more info on a few who I might want to visit. Nothing more sinister than that.

Offline Stevelondon

Fair enough! Just thought it was an interesting thing to learn about. I've not contributed yet because the last time I punted was a good 7 years ago, not had a reason to be here before but kept finding this place when trying to get more info on a few who I might want to visit. Nothing more sinister than that.

Oh that’s tickedy-boo then.
So just use the site to gather info on some SP’s you might fancy punting with and we will all hang around just in case you might fancy writing a review.
 :D :lol:

Offline timsussex

Although reviews are the lifeblood of the site you can contribute without reviewing - try sharing some of your knowledge - esp before asking for details from others