Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talia - Temptations, Prestwich, Manchester  (Read 750 times)

Online Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Pics are accurate
Age in the right ball park

Has a quiet confidence about her and a flirty, engaging manner.

She's ex Sandys, so experienced in the game which showed in the booking.
She lead me to the room, we had a brief chat about the service I wanted & then she left me to shower.
I fancied her & had a hard on in the shower in anticipation of what was to cum, rare for me.
Unfortunately she took her time getting back so my  lob on had disappeared by the time she returned.

She's hot (imo) but the service was a bit luke warm tbh.
Kissing was lite & brief, OWO was too fast for me, prefer slow & sensual.
I told her this but it didn't really change her style, BJ turned out to be brief anyway, the rubber was soon on for some CG.

Had a suck on her handful sized, enhanced chebs, nice puffy areolas.
Bit of Mish with some dirty talk thrown in which I found a turn on.

Some RO, nice clean, shaved pussy, no fingers inside.
She's very health conscious so the wet wipes made a couple of appearances, i'm all for cleanliness but thought it was a bit of a passion killer in the circumstances tbh, luckily her attractiveness & the half a dick stiffener i'd necked earlier kept me at full stretch.  :thumbsup:

Finished in Doggy, filling the bag inside her.

Both showered afterwards, bit of chat, she asked for 20 extra, only had OWO so not sure what the extra tenner was for.  :unknown:

So I ended up paying 20 smackers for a brief OWO BJ I didn't particularly enjoy.

Reading it back now it sounds poor but I did enjoy it, despite the limited service, because she's hot & with a sexy manner as well, liked her personality too.

I woudn't rule out returning, there's not exactly a lot of choice on the Mcr Parlour Scene these days, but would opt for a basic service with OW.

£70 all in

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 08:07:40 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, she's on my list of potential girls to see there but not been high enough to tempt me to make the 100 mile round trip to temptations.
No fingers is a downer as it's listed in her likes and fingering a girl is quite important as it does get me going plus the lack lustre kissing is a shame, £20 for OWO instead of £10 is a piss take

She's still on the list but probably only if i'm going near Manchester sometime or the Thai options dry up in Preston

Online Kool Keef

In my experience the extra Do's & Don'ts lists each girl's profile has on the website isn't really accurate, i've had girl's say they don't do extras that are ticked on their profile & i've had other girls do extras that have a cross next to them on their profile.