Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MsDollie-x - Weston Super Mare  (Read 1650 times)

Offline martin1964

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody actually managed to meet this SP in the last 6 months or so? Her profile was around for most of last year and there is a review of her under her old AW profile on here, but not this new profile.

She started to offer them around Christmas time but there was always a reason the day before why she wasn’t able to make the date.

Her profile disappeared for most of Jan/Feb/Mar this year and resurfaced in April. Since then she publishes a schedule but always the day before comes up with a reason why she isn’t available to meet. So far this year the excuses have been having lips done, period has come, eyebrows being tattooed, hair extensions being put in, struggling to come back to this, going on a track day even though she can’t drive, have a normal job to do, didn’t sleep well, staying with her mum, fathers birthday, family commitments. The list goes on!

I’ve emailed her twice asking for a meet on the days she is supposed to be working about 6 weeks apart, however the emails are never read. She did have a phone number put up a few Saturdays ago, it wasn’t registered for WhatsApp, when I rang it went to voicemail and a text wasn’t replied to.

I see that she has some dates put up for later this week, but I suspect that none of them will come good and that there will be a fresh set of reasons as to why she can’t make them.

I’m just wondering has anybody from this great community that we are all part of managed to get a response out of her or even better managed to meet her or is she just a PG seller and cammer or somebody who likes the attention that never actually meets even though she says that she does?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 05:53:25 pm by martin1964 »

Online METEOR

Yeah I've noticed that, she's also in fab swingers

Offline simping

I've been trying to arrange a meet with her but emails have gone unread. I've completely given up on her due to the last minute excuses.  :thumbsdown:

Offline PunterSthompson

I have messaged her twice and she hasn't opened my emails.
She has been on and off AW over a few years and she has definitely been reviewed somewhere on here under another AW number.
I am guessing she was once active and meeting but now it seems this profile is a PG front...

Offline exe-punter

I spoke to her a few times on the phone and seemed to get on well with her. As you'd expect she has loads of drama going on in her life. I even arranged to meet with her, but it got blown out the day before.

I have been trying to see her for about 3 years now, and am pretty sure she's just selling PG subscriptions and just pops up every now and again, and has no intent on meeting.

Offline martin1964

As I predicted the reason for not meeting for the rest of this week surfaced early this afternoon, just before she was allegedly able to meet.

"Period Delay medication didn’t work back now next week i will update once im off"

Looks like a common consensus that she's a waste of time!

Offline martin1964

So I thought I'd give this SP one last try, saw earlier on in the week that she was advertising availability today starting at 1200 noon.

Looked at profile this morning and the start time had crept to 1PM, she also stated that phone number would be up at 1200 noon to make bookings.

Fired off an email and said can come this afternoon. Got to 1200 noon, no phone number, but she now said phone number would be up "soon". Email still unread.

Then when I checked again about 2.30PM she is now saying that she is so overwhelmed with emails doesn't know where to start, over 100 emails received today and that's before she puts her phone number up.

Checked again about 5PM, no phone number listed.

I think we can safely assume along with the valued experiences of the other contributors to this thread that she's got absolutely no intention of meeting and is a time waster!

Offline rickyponting

Just another English bullshitter,AW is full of them,which is why I only punt Asians .

Online Your_dark_knight

So I thought I'd give this SP one last try, saw earlier on in the week that she was advertising availability today starting at 1200 noon.

Looked at profile this morning and the start time had crept to 1PM, she also stated that phone number would be up at 1200 noon to make bookings.

Fired off an email and said can come this afternoon. Got to 1200 noon, no phone number, but she now said phone number would be up "soon". Email still unread.

Then when I checked again about 2.30PM she is now saying that she is so overwhelmed with emails doesn't know where to start, over 100 emails received today and that's before she puts her phone number up.

Checked again about 5PM, no phone number listed.

I think we can safely assume along with the valued experiences of the other contributors to this thread that she's got absolutely no intention of meeting and is a time waster!

Think she’s read this post kidda - you’re mentioned on her profile now  :cool:

Offline simping

Think she’s read this post kidda - you’re mentioned on her profile now  :cool:

Oh shit

Online insignia

Wasnt gonna comment on this but i know her personally, without going i to details she is a total fruitloop. You will probably spend the time with her balling her eyes out and walk out knowing her life story.

Offline bristolnick

Online insignia

Lol.like i said fruitloop. If i know her personally, why havnt i reviewed her. I think there is 11 women in my cul de sac between 18 and 50. Reviews to follow.

Online Your_dark_knight

Lol.like i said fruitloop. If i know her personally, why havnt i reviewed her. I think there is 11 women in my cul de sac between 18 and 50. Reviews to follow.

Would actually like to read your review on this one please!