Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 1825 times)

92 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (88 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline lbnn14

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: May 2024

Fee: £220 for 1 hour incall

Booking & Comms: Emailed her on AW based on her published availability - had to do this around a week prior, she's obviously very in demand. We then proceeded to whatsapp and communication was rather good there. She may take a day in replying sometimes, it seems.

The Lady: She's an attractive lady. Very sexy body, all natural (besides the many tattoos & belly-button piercing, which I don't mind). She's pretty to. Face wise, my preference is more beauty like sweet maya or emsensual which I believe to be really beautiful, but here too I really liked what I saw. One of the more attractive women I've been with.

The Meeting: She greeted me, was very smiley and friendly. Her apartment is very nice and so is the shower. Everything with her was very passionate and her attitude was even eager. We started with some foreplay and lovely DFK, and then a long RO (was clean and fresh, and BTW I saw her getting ready for a shower before I left - so she's definitely hygienic), moved to a great OWO from her and then got the condom on and moved to missionary. The sex with her is just fantastic, it felt like she was really into it, both intimate and enjoying me being a bit rough, and she even came at some point. We moved through a few more positions, and I came in prone bone position. We then cuddled and conversed a bit, again she was very friendly and I enjoyed that as well.

So to conclude - yeah, price is high. Rightly so though. All of the praise here is definitely justified, she's just a really amazing SP, the best I met so far, and I usually go after the well reviewed ones here, if you check my history... Highly recommended and will return.

Offline Prince

You definitely do target the high positive: negative ratios!

:D

Thanks for your report. I have been thinking about seeing her but as a rule have never gobe above £200. Inflation is hitting every industry!

Offline magnetico

Is she using her tongue properly for OWO? During my last visit years ago it was mostly lips unfortunately.

Also is she sucking on balls?

Offline lbnn14

Is she using her tongue properly for OWO? During my last visit years ago it was mostly lips unfortunately.

Also is she sucking on balls?
Yeah, a lot of tongue, I didn't feel anything lacking in that department.
No ball sucking but I didn't ask for it, there was a bit of ball licking but that was her choice...

Offline patelprat

Yeah, a lot of tongue, I didn't feel anything lacking in that department.
No ball sucking but I didn't ask for it, there was a bit of ball licking but that was her choice...

Honestly she always gives me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. For me, she's REALLY good at OWO.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 01:50:17 pm by patelprat »

Offline Joe_Peshi

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4
Honestly she always gives me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. For me, she's REALLY good at OWO.

Her BJ's aren't bad at all but for me top notch between Sandra Curly and Veronica_69a (who is now MIA).

Offline magnetico

Thanks for the feedback. Need to see her again.