Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kara - Thai ladyboy Isle of Dogs  (Read 1929 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7352250) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jseop109

External Link/Members Only

As my current regular was away I thought I'd see if  there were any Thai ladyboys not too far away. I settled on Kara.

I spoke to her briefly on the phone and she texted her location, a few minutes from South Quay DLR station.
She worked from a flat within a gated collection of newish apartment blocks. Gave me the relevant codes and let me in.

I handed over the money (£80 for 30 mins - excellent VFM) and we embarked on a clothed snog, standing up, with mutual crotch groping.
Not quite DFK but still sensuous.

She was wearing a black negligee with matching bra and knickers. I doubt I would have marked her out as trans in real life. The photos on AW and BP may have been touched up a bit but are pretty fair.

We undressed and got on the bed, and I sucked her cock for a while - about 5 in I would guess. (Does anyone take a tape measure to a punt to check this??)

She lay on he back so I could sit on her topping me (covered). A bit uncomfortable as perhaps I wasn't quite relaxed enough, but still nice.

She then told me to get on my back and she topped me (but without full penetration) while wanking me to completion.

After this, many WGs would assume the session was basically over but she proceeded, unbidden,  to gave me a nice foot and leg massage.

Noticing that my toenails were a bit long, she offered to cut them for me, which she then did with great sensitivity. Most welcome and unexpected. I suppose this comes under the category of "WGs who go the extra mile", a thread on the main board!

A quick shower and I was on my way.

I'd love to return, though like many TSs she does seem to move around a lot.

Offline Snagbadjer

Looks older than the stated 25

Offline jseop109

Yes I should imagine she is, but that was fine by me!

Offline Vinegar Strokes

How much older than the pics do you think she is? The unphotoshopped ones on her birchplace really put me of as she looks to be her 40s in those

Offline jseop109

Maybe 30s but it's hard to say, especially with oriental women. As I get older, more and more women look young to me.

I don't think some of the BP pics do her justice.