Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmel xoxo (  (Read 2138 times)

1 review(s) for CarmelXoXo (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Yohan Kebab 2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged via AW after seeing new pics on AW and seeing she was in Newcastle. Got a thing for slim girls with big boobs

Comms before were good parked up and went to quayside apartment. Fantastic looking girl dressed in skin tight black dress heels looked amazing. Paid cash and followed her sexy ass to bedroom. Started with kissing before she stripped to reveal tight body with amazing enhanced breaats. More kissing before moved on to her giving me some great oral while she fingered her own shaven pussy

After 5 mins i had to stop her before i blew. Asked for rubber and opted for doggy first to see her cracking ass. Finished in miss with legs above my shoulders. Great lass really pretty and funny. Seems to like her job and i would go back whem she returns to Newcastle.  Has a few tattoos not my thing but tasteful in my view

Offline WillyW

I saw her earlier in the year when she was working in Middlesbrough, it was a bit rushed for my liking though.

Did you get that feeling Yohan? Did she do OWO too?

Yohan Kebab 2

she said owo was at discretion when i rang and i got some was very good too! I had an hour mate and didnt feel rushed suppose it can depend when next guy is due

Offline rthunderbird

Is she attractive in the conventional way, how would you rate her /10 in the facial department etc?

Yohan Kebab 2

if i seen her in a bar id have an instant boner face and body