Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _MILF_  (Read 1998 times)

Bobdayley

_MILF_ or Alice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Alice, she lives in Arsenal not far from old Arsenal Stadium.

Alice is around her age 35years but not as good looking as her pictures. Probably her AW pictures are when she was a bit younger.
I will write a review about her later in the appropriate section.

It wasn't as good as I expected I had to force her to DFK which she agreed initially on the phone. She does it a bit then she tries to avoid although I have clean teeth and minty fresh breath.

I decided to write a negative review about her because I stressed many times by txt and by phone about DFK and she agreed to it. Her english is not that good, she has been only two month in the country. Probably i talked to her friend which speaks fairly good English, she also doesn't do CIM which I didn't mind.

She is also a bit of clock watcher. The last few minutes she was flicking with her phone and telling me next client is coming. I told her I don't care as I am here first and my time is still up. I took my time to take a shower and put my clothe on with ease.

The flat/room/shower was clean but the room was a bit cold.

Anything else was good. She has a nice 'maigre' body.

Overall: Good Area, Clean Flat, her English very bad, No anal, no, CIM, No DFK although agreed on the phone/txt and confirmed once in room before I pay her then she didn't want to do it, I was forcing her to do it but she was avoiding me all the time. Very disappointed because she deceived me.

She let me finger her, licked her is fine, 69 ok, foreplay ok. Very sensitive girl, as soon as you touch her fanny she jumps. A bit shy too and ticklish sensitive.

I consider today' s punt as 'A Bad hair day', you can never get what you want from those prossies can you? They always find excuses.

My Final opinion Not recommended    :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online NightKid

And here I was, thinking someone who calls herself MILF and lists her prossie age as 35 but then goes on to post photos of a person who looks under 30 would set alarm bells ringing.  :rolleyes:

Type_O_Negative

Thank you for review  :hi:

I was going to visit her but now i will have to find another milf  :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Sorry to hear your bad experience, she looks cute in that photo, probably taken years ago.

Offline JamesRockford

Her various photos look like two different people.  I had found some of the pics attractive.  Thanks for the review, you saved me a wasted punt!

Cheers

Offline The_Don

I seen the profile after it was linked to another W/G (see below) and liked the look of her. I always pop the ID number in a search here:

Thanks for the review and the heads up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48300.msg633035#msg633035

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is also a bit of clock watcher. The last few minutes she was flicking with her phone and telling me next client is coming. I told her I don't care as I am here first and my time is still up.

:thumbsup:

I consider today' s punt as 'A Bad hair day', you can never get what you want from those prossies can you? They always find excuses.

Some time its like they have been school / scripted. Waste time and getting away with a limited service