Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Aíme-Moi: Sexy Ebony ProDomme (Outcall N London)  (Read 1265 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5984781) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Introduction:
I actually saw Mistress Aíme-Moi about 18-24mths ago and not sure why I never arranged another meet as we had a geat time then, so I reach out a few months ago to arrange this meet. Circa early March this year.

The Comms:
All via AW and then moved to WhatsApp closer to the date.

The Lady (Personality and Looks):
Very sexy slim lady, maybe early 40's. Great body. Personality is fantastic, really easy to get on with.

The Location:
My home

The Time:
Great few hours. Started with drinks and chat. I had seen just over two years ago (not sure why I didn't review), so we caught uop over drinks before movign to the bedroom

This was very much sensual kink, with the kinks being mainly:

- Edging (by hand only)
- Breathe Play (choking)
- Intox Play
- Pegging (slow, deep, sensual)
- Deep rythmic fisting (deep play)
- Foot fetish (amazing feet / toes)
- Sensory overload (deprivation and total teasing)

Services:
- Pure BDSM (see above)
- Only 'sexual' service was 'hand relief'

Agreed Cost:
3hrs fun @ £450

Link:
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 04:53:24 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline ulstersubbie

She looks delightful. £450 for three hours in London is excellent value, you've definitely picked a winner there!   :hi:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She looks delightful. £450 for three hours in London is excellent value, you've definitely picked a winner there!   :hi:

Thanks  :hi:

I dodn't realise until I posted it was a TOFTT too  :thumbsup:

Online Bassman

Intox play? As in intoxicated?

Be could to explain what occurred in these categories.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Intox play? As in intoxicated?

Be could to explain what occurred in these categories.

Just poppers.

Offline Stevelondon

I corresponded with said SP quite a while back but never actually got to the meeting stage. At the time it was something to do with me flying off somewhere…… I think.

Cheers Jamie you have just reminded me of her. I might just rekindle something.

Have to say I found her messages to be very interesting. Obviously an intelligent lady and into her kink.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 09:31:47 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I corresponded with said SP quite a while back but never actually got to the meeting stage. At the time it was something to do with me flying off somewhere…… I think.

Cheers Jamie you have just reminded me of her. I might just rekindle something.

Have to say I found her messages to be very interesting. Obviously an intelligent lady and into her kink.

She is a very genuine / intelligent lady Steve.

Offline Stevelondon

I agree.
BUT……… if Jamie had not been so lazy and had visited her instead of an outcall. He would have gut 4 hours for the same money  :D

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I agree.
BUT……… if Jamie had not been so lazy and had visited her instead of an outcall. He would have gut 4 hours for the same money  :D

Good point. I am very lazy  ;)

Not a clue where she is based though for incall. :unknown:

Offline Voyager

The Lady (Personality and Looks):
Very sexy slim lady, maybe early 40's. Great body. Personality is fantastic, really easy to get on with.

She does not seem attractive at all judging by photos.  Body wise, her breasts seem like empty sacks and sever stretchmarks on her back and bottom as can be seen in some of the photos.  She hides her belly in all the photos and I can just imagine a lot of loose skin and stretch marks.  I appreciate that people have different tastes but "Great Body"?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 10:57:52 am by Voyager »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She does not seem attractive at all judging by photos.  Body wise, her breasts seem like empty sacks and sever stretchmarks on her back and bottom as can be seen in some of the photos.  She hides her belly in all the photos and I can just imagine a lot of loose skin and stretch marks.  I appreciate that people have different tastes but "Great Body"?

Beauty is the eye of the beholder.

She is early 40's and 100% natural so is not going to be like a 20 year old. So Yes for her age and all natural.... a fucking fanstaic body

Offline Stevelondon

So let me get this right.
You’ve not seen this SP for real but you’re letting everyone know that you personally don’t think she looks all that great. Also that your imagination is a good indicator of what she looks like.  :D
Why ?

I just went through your reviews and after a few negatives and neutrals you give Khloe a positive.
In fact you say on one line
“ She is not skinny and has a curvey and for me beautiful body”

Oh the irony  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 08:32:26 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Voyager

I am going by what I see from the photos.  You see them differently, good luck to you.

Offline Stevelondon

I am going by what I see from the photos.  You see them differently, good luck to you.

I understand that Bonny lad.
What I was getting at was that we all have differing views when it comes to what is attractive or not. Just wondered why you felt the need to point it out that you yourself don’t find this SP attractive.  :D

Offline Voyager

I understand that Bonny lad.
What I was getting at was that we all have differing views when it comes to what is attractive or not. Just wondered why you felt the need to point it out that you yourself don’t find this SP attractive.  :D

Don't call me Bonny lad if you want to avoid being called names.

Just pointing out facts based on photos and putting forward a different view.   For instance you can say ah she had the loveliest sagging tits I have every seen.  Or you can say I adored those beautiful stretched marks on her.  That at least gives some indication as why one would find another person beautiful, going by what you say.  It helps people with "differing views" decide if they share the sentiment.

Not criticising the OP, just responding to your point.

Offline Stevelondon

Don't call me Bonny lad if you want to avoid being called names.

Just pointing out facts based on photos and putting forward a different view.   For instance you can say ah she had the loveliest sagging tits I have every seen.  Or you can say I adored those beautiful stretched marks on her.  That at least gives some indication as why one would find another person beautiful, going by what you say.  It helps people with "differing views" decide if they share the sentiment.

Not criticising the OP, just responding to your point.

I apologise about the ‘Bonny Lad’ reference. It’s the Geordie in me and you are correct.
I do not wish to be called names.
I’ll address you as Mr Voyager if I ever feel the need to converse with you again.
Just don’t call me your Marra. 👍🏻

Offline Stevelondon

It helps people with "differing views" decide if they share the sentiment.

What a load of bollocks.

I’ll ask you again in English this time as you obviously have a distaste for Geordie banter.

Why say what you did underneath someone else’s review. Everybody can read then take a look for themselves and make their own mind up as to attractiveness etc.
They don’t need you telling them.

Not criticising you say. Pray tell what it was you were trying to say about the OP remarks. ?