Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyla Mae - Gainsborough  (Read 1108 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5289011) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline sniffer

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £150.

Skyla seemed to be well established and have good reviews so I decided to give her a try. Her very skimpy profile seemed to focus on her breasts and they were often emphasised in reviews.

Comms were prompt and cheerful, clear directions given. The location is a small modern house in a safe and smart area of a town that can be rough in places. Skyla let me in with a smile. Inside, the house is modern and immaculately clean and tidy.

Skyla is petite, dark hair, good figure, attractive enough. Mid thirties seems about right. Not much in the way of conversation. Once the clothes were off I could see that she has a slim, fit body. Very nice but I couldn’t understand all the fuss about her breasts – just nice, normal, natural titties.

The session began to feel a bit flat, no conversation, no sparkle and the introductory smile had gone. OWO was good, quite deep and sloppy. Zero eye contact. Followed on with reverse oral, mish and then doggy to finish. Skyla responded to what I asked for but there was no spontaneity, no input at all except to do as I asked. All seemed a bit laboured and mechanical. The shower was good, very clean, nice and hot. Probably the best part.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Thanks for the review dude, I rekon you're been generous about Gainsborough when you say it can be rough in places!!!!

Offline enjoyedthat

Is there any chance this could be Jade, one of the two milkmaids based on a newer estate in the north of the town?  She always has zero eye contact and little personality until the deed had been done

Offline Eugene29

• Temp ban until
    19/06/24 @ 07:27
  • Reviews: 10
Yes.  For a time Skyla Mae was one of the two milkmaids but I never visited so don't know what names they called themselves there and if one was Jade, which one it was

Offline Snagbadjer

If Gainsborough is rough, then so is every other town in the country. It's toy town compared to some places I visited, like Wythenshawe or even parts of London.
I tend to avoid the handful of SPs working out of Gainsborough after trying "Lara" who everyone seems to rave about and being completely underwhelmed by the experience. I stick to the Thais and Brazilians now who are the same price but much hotter.

Offline Jamesbattersea

She was part of the milk maids but the other maid retired gosip is she got herself a sugar Daddy but I think J--- is either her or her sisters real name dude, so i'm not sure you should be using real names on here?
Have to ask a admin dude?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2024, 09:13:23 pm by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Jamesbattersea

If Gainsborough is rough, then so is every other town in the country. It's toy town compared to some places I visited, like Wythenshawe or even parts of London.
I tend to avoid the handful of SPs working out of Gainsborough after trying "Lara" who everyone seems to rave about and being completely underwhelmed by the experience. I stick to the Thais and Brazilians now who are the same price but much hotter.

I agree the Gainsborough isn't rough compared to some placez i've lived Belfast, Sao Paulo, Harlsden west London. But by Lincolnshire standards it's rough, we are a toy town county so it's a shit hole.

Offline supersuc

I agree with everything that Sniffer has said in his review.
I saw Skyla late last year and left feeling exactly the same. Skyla seems a nice enough lady and is attractive but there was no attempt on her part to interact with me and I'm ashamed to say it did effect my performance in the end. A real shame.

Offline jack51

I had the pleasure of seeing skyla couple of weeks ago and my booking was similar to sniffers very pretty young lady and nice clean house but didn’t seem to interact until after the deed was done then she’s more talkative would see her again to see if she gets better as she gets to know you as for the fun bags their not that large un like what other people have posted but their again we all have our opinions.