Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GirltattooGiulia Cardiff  (Read 1469 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6667258) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline LipLover

External Link/Members Only

I booked a meeting with Giulia two months ago – had seen her once before and remembered having a good time, however…
I thought for a long time before rating this meeting a negative. However, that’s all I can go with really.

Communications: Really good. Texted her enquiring about a meeting the next day, with a quick reply. Specified a time which she couldn’t make but she suggested 15 minutes later, which we confirmed (this is relevant later)

Location: One bed flat just off Newport Road. A bit basic. Free parking at supermarket nearby.

Price:
  £150 for 1 hour

Services: Kissing (no DFK), RO, OWO.

The Punt: Arrived near Giulia’s flat 2 mins before. Texted and quick reply to come in. Handed over the money then told to wash my hands (fair enough). Started some kissing, but Giulia quickly offered her neck, which I kissed gently to some appreciative noises. For the rest of the meeting whenever I tried to initiate kissing she did the same. I asked about DFK and she said the reason was she liked me kissing her neck so much?

After removal of clothing I opted to go down on Giulia first (I love RO). 20 seconds in and she is demanding me to lick her clit (er, I do know what I am doing). So I follow her ‘orders’ and after a few minutes she comes loudly. My turn and she adopts this strange style (mentioned in other reviews) where she is facing the opposite way to me. Starts quite a frenetic blow job – too fast so I have to ask her to slow down a bit. Now she stops and says ‘Do you wanna fuck?’. I’m not feeling any chemistry/connection with this lady so I know that’s not going to work so I ask her to carry on and a few minutes later I come in her mouth. We take a pause to chat and…she starts vaping! Doesn’t ask me if I mind (which I do) but I’m not going to complain and destroy whatever connection there is.

After a few minutes chatting she asks if I want a shower – eh?! I then have to remind her that we started at quarter past and not on the hour, to which she slightly begrudgingly agreed. So I ask her to suck me again and she adopts that ‘upside down’ stance as before. Two or three minutes of this and she then starts complaining that she is getting a stiff neck (well it was your decision to get in that position?). So she asks me to stand up while she sucks me off. This is going fairly well until she says that I have to cum soon as she has another booking shortly (this being that 15 minutes difference which she clearly has not taken into account). Well I’m not going to come with that time pressure put on me, so I call a stop after another minute and get dressed and go.

Summary: I have no doubt that Giulia (generally) has excellent oral skills, but all of the above in this meeting (no DFK, telling me what to do, vaping and so on) mean that I can’t rate this as anything but a negative. I won’t be returning…

Offline Milf Hunter

Have to declare a vested interest here. I was regular with this girl before some health issues stopped me punting at the start of this year, probably seeing her a couple of dozen times over 18 months.

It’s given me an indication of what she likes and what she doesn’t like. She’s not a DFK provider. You’ll maybe get a snog when you get in the door, but she doesn’t like kissing during sex and you won’t get DFK throughout the meet like you would with SexyCharl or Beth 589, etc. She also doesn’t much like having her neck or face kissed, so I’m assuming she just thought that was preferable to DFK.

She does occasionally vape between rounds, particularly if the meet isn’t going well. She tends to do it when she’s stressed.

She always leaves 30 mins between meetings to be fresh. She’s not usually a clock-watcher and is fine if you go over a little, but it eats into her prep time for her next meet.

100% your review and your rating, I’m just trying to provide a bit of context. Sounds like you two just didn’t hit it off and it went south from there. Pity, I’ve always found her an excellent SP

Offline Doyle

She does occasionally vape between rounds, particularly if the meet isn’t going well. She tends to do it when she’s stressed.

I have to say this comment comes across as a little odd, and more like the kind of defence the SP would offer rather than your personal observation.  Have you had meets that haven't gone well and where she has been stressed?

Offline PuntingPro1

You say she is not a DFK provider yet in your review of her you said there was Constant DFK throughout.

Offline Milf Hunter

You say she is not a DFK provider yet in your review of her you said there was Constant DFK throughout.

“Oh, can you change my three negatives to positives? Just delete them, then”.

Shut up, you melt.

Offline Milf Hunter

I have to say this comment comes across as a little odd, and more like the kind of defence the SP would offer rather than your personal observation.  Have you had meets that haven't gone well and where she has been stressed?

I do get this Doyle. But it’s more that I’ve seen her so often, we’ll talk between rounds. She’s said as much. You’ll notice I was careful not to disagree with the OP’s rating or review. Just trying to provide some context to the issues he found.