Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: North West - Janey231 - Warrington  (Read 1543 times)

38 review(s) for Janey231 (28 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Deggz012

Booked 30 mins £70 plus owo £20

Safe area parked on a side street round the back of the apartments. If it was dark there are two supermarkets around the area

Aprtment was tidy although dimly lit but adequare. i soon got accustomed to the light. Janey was slightly different to her pictures.a bit larger but I was happy with what I saw when I entered the room. Inhave a bit of a thing for avery sexy thai at the moment. She was dressed in blue lingerie and looked good. Large tits and a nice big ass

The meet
As soon as we were in the  bedroom she lay back on the bed and shouted fuck me whilst I was still fully clothed .I decided to  get the paperwork out of the way and got undressed while she went out to stash it. When she returned she dropped her top and was encouraging me to suck her nipples.i was licking and sucking away which she seemed to enjoy. Janey then pushed me back on the bed got on her knees and began some wonderful owo.she flipped around and we were in 69 with me lapping her pussy. Tasted clean and soon became very wet. I knew she was enjoying this as she stopped sucking and pushed herself back into my face. Iflipped her over onto her back to continue RO until she came with a shudder pushing my head away as she was too sensitive
In other reviews i have see that she is vigerous with cleaning your cock before oral. She must have taken this onboard as it was just a quick wipe..i was told it was my turn some really great owo interspersed with HJ. I was getting very hard but close to the edge.i stopped her got the cover on and fucked away in mish with some kissing and Janey making groaning and moaning noises. I loved that and couldn't decide whether to finish there or pull out. I ripped the condom off and sprurted my cum over her bits then we boyh cleaned up with wipes

I felt I still had time left and was still hard but knew I wouldn't make a second pop. I asked for a message and it was actually very good. She gave me a passionate kiss after that as I was getting dressed.a few more kisses as I headed to the exit.

Avery good punt with a fun and sexy thai lady. Exactly what I wanted and bjghly recommended. Bit of a chat at the end and she told me she will bein Scotland for the next month

Would I return- a definite yes when she is round here again

Online RandomGuy99

Link?
Seems to be showing the link at the top of review to the SP's feedback history

External Link/Members Only

Offline stewthescrew

I saw her a couple of times when she was in  Sheffield, seemed to  be a bit  eccentric but I  thought it was funny. Very  fully on as soon  as I  got  through the door I  had  hard  on before  I  was undressed.  The best Thai I have seen.