Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Louise - Medway - Just awful  (Read 1527 times)

6 review(s) for English-Louise (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Buenos2006

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

May 2024.

Previous now defunct profiles of Stunning-Paige and Sweetheart.Chloe.  She is notorious for being hit and miss on responding to texts and keeping bookings. I’d tried twice before to book and either got no response or an initial response but then no confirmation of postcode. This was third time lucky and obviously got her on a day where she was feeling more communicative as booking confirmed and address given promptly. Lured in by the hot pictures of an English SP at reasonable prices - but really wish I hadn’t bothered.

Address in Medway area, Kent. House but don’t think she lives there.

On arrival she seemed pleasant and friendly but looked very plain in old clothes and a dirty dressing gown. She is attractive and slim but had made no effort and wore no make-up. Handed over £90 for 30 mins. She doesn’t do OWO nor reverse oral but said she does kissing.

After a freshen up, session began with a quick chat. She was fairly warm to begin with. Started kissing but she only really does light lip kisses and I could smell cigarettes which put me off. Undressed her and then she began the OW. This was bizarre - extremely slow sucking after applying condom with mouth and just continued really slowly up and down with no variety or enthusiasm. Cold mechanical slow oral. Seemed confused when I suggested she continued the oral in a different position with me standing up. After about 3 mins said she couldn’t do much more as her jaw hurt!

Moved onto mish which was nice to begin with but quickly became boring again as she just lay there with no attempt to even feign some enthusiasm. Had her legs over my shoulders and then on her side but she became so cold I actually started losing my erection. Suggested to her we might resume some oral after a condom change as that usually gets me hard again. She looked incredibly confused and offended at such a simple request! So much so she said we would have to wrap up as time was running out. When I politely pointed out there was still 10 mins to go she offered hand relief. I decided to just go with that but requested to cum on her breasts which she allowed. Reasonable finish to a terrible punt.

Definitely one to avoid.

Offline sdc

Such a shame, exactly the same as my experience reviewed a few years ago.

Shame, she would be a brilliant punt as she's really attractive but refuses to put any effort in :(

Offline bright0nbreezy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but really wish I hadn’t bothered.

I can't understand why you did, given the negative feedback on here.  You need to have sit down chat with the little fella.   :D

Offline uncle jessie

I can't understand why you did, given the negative feedback on here.  You need to have sit down chat with the little fella.   :D

Trouble is I'm sure we have all been taken in by photos of prime pussy in an AW profile , when we are aware of all the alarm bells ringing in our head saying FFS don't do it . Think these type of SP's are aware that some of us suckers will get lured into their webs . I find rather than a chat with the little fella , giving him a good rub down and he loses enthusiasm to lead me astray   :D .

Offline PilotMan

At least she's consistent, nearly all reviews are NEGATIVES, not a single positive.

I'm going to risk stereotyping now - She's British, there you go, I said it.

Offline bright0nbreezy

giving him a good rub down and he loses enthusiasm to lead me astray   :D .

Great advice.  Knock one out and see if you still want to visit her.   :D

Offline MrMatrix

+1. No positive reviews at all. Think I may have passed on this SP as well. Real shame she looks so nice :hi: