Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Angela Minx - outcall. Blew my fucking socks off.  (Read 1985 times)

8 review(s) for ANGELA minx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline backofthenet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Without doubt punt of the year. Good comms, prompt response to texts in which it became clear she has a good grasp of English.
Turned up looking very inconspicuous - backpack, spectacles and a big puffa jacket. But clearly gorgeous, she's a leggy, perma-tanned brunette with an impish grin and slavic cheekbones. She's currently working in the beauty trade which is entirely appropriate for someone with her looks. Paperwork out the way, then settled down for the customary glass of plonk I serve my ladies and we hit it off in seconds - she's very giggly and gregarious, chatty without being overbearing. Great moment when we just ran out of pleasantries and both went in for a big snog simultaneously.

If you like DFK you're in for a treat - she excels in it. That includes all aspects and different variations of it. I won't list them all as it would read like an excerpt from a Mills and Boon novel but she's without doubt the best snog I've ever had.
She went to get changed, then into the bedroom and she's wearing a sort of long pullover which was removed to reveal her lithe, sexy, size 8 figure. Lots of foreplay which I always forget about but is so important - and really prolonged the sense of excitement, just lots of snogging and fondling, and it was a good 20 minutes before we were reaching into one another's pants.

Phenomenal owo blowjob - it really was. Lasted 15 mins, great variations, with licking interspersed with sucking, eye contact, cheeky little bit of mouth fucking, sloppy ball sucking - the full shebang. Eased into RO and I could not get my tongue away from her clunge - tasted as sweet as a ripe banana, in fact she was minty fresh all round - she smelled of fresh linen. Carried on exploring every inch of her delicious undercarriage (including her moist little arsehole) with my tongue, then a bit of fingering, then had to fuck her - first in doggy where she kept turning round and smiling, allowing me just enough room to DFK during thrusts which was awesome. Then a prolonged fuck in mish. Made all the right noises and some I've never heard before. She didn't cum, but was certainly excited (or good at feigning it) - legs akimbo, adjusting her position for maximum impact, carried on frigging herself as I powered a massive volley of sticky white love piss into her smiling face. God, I've got a massive lob-on just writing this.

Will definitely see her again. Spectacular punt. I know this is fluffy, but sue me.

Offline shagbambi

west8

Bloody hell. Fine set of pins there.

She sounds like exactly my type, but outcall only. Grrr.

Cheers for a great review; can see you really enjoyed it!

west8

Anyone know if the private gallery is worthwhile?

Offline backofthenet

Anyone know if the private gallery is worthwhile?

One of them is a face pic, if it helps.

west8

Well, it seems to have helped you to make up your mind to meet her :)

Is she an 8, a 9 or a 10?

Offline backofthenet

I fully concur with what the Bambishagger said about her being a head turner. I'd go with 8.75 on the Jason scale.

kazred

Good review. Miss KDD can't make a meet with me next week  :( (having to rearrange for another time), so on the back of this piece am seeing this lady. Will report back....... :)

Offline iPad3

Bollucks another hotty who's outcall only......