Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diva - Harper - Bayswater  (Read 445 times)

Offline Smirks

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Quick walk from Paddington/Royal Oak. Seemed like an unshared, chill, and quiet flat. Just head up the lift and knock on her door.

Price and Services::
£200 for an hour. Two rounds (agreed before). OWO not requested but offered as a basic service on Diva.

Booking:
This happened a month or so ago. I'm able to punt again and wanted a couple of easy agency punts to get back into things. Comms with Diva was excellent; I booked her about an hour in advance.

Looks
Most accurate pic is probably the one with the glasses. She definitely has the Romanian look and has of course been touched up in Diva fashion, but I found her to be an attractive MILF for sure. I went for the tits and they are 100% the best I've ever seen in person. They are huge and still have that amazing heavy shape that I like. Her arse is shapely too, although I didn't give it enough attention to judge properly.

Action
She's funny and very easy to talk to. We had a nice chat and she didn't come across transactional at all. We moved on to covered oral, but it was pretty average and saved mainly by the view of her tits.

She asks if I want to move on after a very short while and I'm pretty eager to at this point so I agree. She says I have to be on top because of back pain/tiredness. She encourages full enjoyment of her tits and it's not long after sucking on them and seeing them bounce that I cum (to which she then tells me not to be too loud).

We chat for a bit and moved on to the agreed second round, which was essentially identical to the first due to the limitations that she mentioned.

Conclusion
It's unfortunate in some ways, because she's very nice and I enjoyed her tits immensely (and have thought about revisiting), but I can't give a positive due to the limited positions and the going-through-the motions head.