Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BamBam Thai Beauty - Droylsden  (Read 2434 times)

23 review(s) for BamBam Thai Beauty (20 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

BamBam Thai Beauty- Droylsden

£70 - 30 minutes

Spur of the moment punt this one, reviews on here seemed good so off I went. The usual place in Droylsden. Coms were good, list of services sent and I was taitters deep within the hour.

She opened the door and giggled as she grabbed my crotch....always a good sign that and even better as she was, for me, just how I like my Thai's.....she was tiny, good looking, dressed in Black underwear with stockings and very flirty...I followed her up the stairs into the bedroom and we're off.

I lose my clothes with lightning speed which makes her laugh... we start off with FK, not especially deep but enough for her to notice little Frankie poking her in the stomach...I push her onto the bed and fall into mish...she wraps her legs round me and the kissing gets a little more passionate.....I pull off her knickers and spend the next 10 minutes licking her out, which she seemed to enjoy. Sex in most positions before I duffed my load in Mish. A quick clean up and I'm off.

Well, if I was to describe my perfect 30 minute romp, this one would come pretty close....she's the perfect size, great attitude, allows fingers and a little anal play, she's very tight, can take a pounding and all done with a smile. Not many downsides for me, her kissing whilst not DFK was passionate enough, she's isn't drop dead gorgeous but I found her attractive. I can't comment on her Oral skills as I didn't want any today but everything else was top notch

« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 03:27:32 pm by frankc »

Offline Marquis

Thanks for the review Frank. Sounds right up my street.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Frank. Sounds right up my street.

Yes mate, but I don't think she'll be around longer than a week though as she usually works down South and said Manchester is too far travel so she's not sure she'll be back

Offline CameronB

Yes mate, but I don't think she'll be around longer than a week though as she usually works down South and said Manchester is too far travel so she's not sure she'll be back

Nice one mate. Might have to get heavily involved with this one IF do not get confirmed booking with Leah 👌

Offline frankc

Nice one mate. Might have to get heavily involved with this one IF do not get confirmed booking with Leah 👌

She's a decent little spinner this one but she's not as passionate as Leah.....decent shag though

Offline Marquis

Thanks. Zero chance of me getting to Manchester this week. Thinking of trying Sindee next week. Not bad for a second choice.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Wham BamBam and onto the HL she goes  :hi:

Offline frankc

I'm hoping to get back for a second round before she leaves if I can....not had that urge for an SP for a while

Offline Backstreetboy

Had an order to collect in Gorton, so not difficult to detour via the New Road for half an hour - pleasantly surprised to find parking bays on site and a cash machine should it be needed next to the entrance! BamBam was hiding behind the door in a nice little red number which was a treat to follow upstairs into a functional if cluttered operational facility.

A very, very tiny girl with a pleasant attitude and happy to deliver everything needed to make the booking everything it needed to be.  The only downside was the lack of comprehension as it is always nice to make a connection beyond the physical but no complaints here.

Offline frankc

Wham BamBam and onto the HL she goes  :hi:

Not sure she'll be back up North mate as she told me  she can't wait to get back down South  :unknown:

Offline ISTS2005

Is this a house or a parlour, unsure where the usual place is Frank

Offline frankc

Is this a house or a parlour, unsure where the usual place is Frank

Its not a parlour it's a flat above the main road shops not far from Tescos Droylsden

Offline Backstreetboy

Let us know what you think of those perfectly proportioned bolt ons. You could build a bridge on those foundations but they certainly look the part

Offline frankc

Let us know what you think of those perfectly proportioned bolt ons. You could build a bridge on those foundations but they certainly look the part

Tits were great but her nipples were better  :D

Are you gonna do a review of you visit?

Offline Cent

Names Just wrong I wonder if anybody has shouted YabbaDabbaDo on the vinegar stroke