Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Ella - Earls Court  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Dakine333

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost: 150 for 30mins and think it was either 200 or 250 the full hour with no extras (incl. cum).

Girl: Accurate to her pictures; very little photoshop actually! Would say her dick is around the 6 inch mark so a good versatile size. She has a real girl next door vibe.

Meet: Messaged her earlier in the morning to set up a meet later that day. Was responsive with comms and with clear English/instructions. Had a quick shower on arrival and what followed was a very intense GFE session with intense DFK, OWO and rimming both ways - could tell she was very into it (or at least a very good actor!). Wasn’t planning to bottom but the flow of things led to her putting on a condom and fucking me very sensually till we both came at the same time with her inside me and me onto myself. It was also my first hands free cum. We were both spent and just laid there in bed recovering gently with no rush to get out or anything. Had a quick rinse again in the shower brief chat as I changed and then out into the night.

Summary: Great intense GFE experience who treats you like a long lost lover. Definitely going to try return!

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Yeah I have seen her and shes quality...

Offline getfree3030

Hey guys, she captured my attention as well and apologies for being a bit undelicate: but she chonky in real life or not? I like slim girls (à la Jules/Ethel Cain) and I suspect the answer is yes from the photos but wanted to confirm before potentially committing 250£

Edit: she also gives Scarlett Johansson
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 12:55:45 am by getfree3030 »

Offline Dakine333

Hey guys, she captured my attention as well and apologies for being a bit undelicate: but she chonky in real life or not? I like slim girls (à la Jules/Ethel Cain) and I suspect the answer is yes from the photos but wanted to confirm before potentially committing 250£

Edit: she also gives Scarlett Johansson

She’s not super slim so you might be disappointed if that’s the body type you like though wasn’t an issue for me.

Offline pantywetter

She looks yummy.
Nice to see a girl next door style TS.