Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carmen Delights - Yeovil  (Read 780 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5401330) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Candyman

Recently met with Carmen Delights during her visit to Yeovil. Paid £90 for half an hour. External Link/Members Only

Comms
I initially dropped Carmen a text which she replied after a few hours. She entertains a bit of chat over text but you very much need to call her. I called her for a same day booking and it was a bit tricky arranging it, I had to repeat myself a few times but it got sorted fairly easily. Once we had agreed a time she texted me a postcode and asked me to confirm 30mins before the meet. When I arrived at the location the last details are given over the phone. As per another review, she will be looking out a window and wants to watch you come in. This was a bit difficult as due to traffic and wind I found it hard to hear.

I would call it a pretty standard Yeovil punting flat! Rented apartment, quite run down on the outside and communal areas but clean and fine within. A bit small but it was fine for the meet. Offered a shower but declined, shower facilities looked clean however. I was asked to wash my hands and saw them at this point. Punt took place in a small room, double bed, candle, music, black out curtains. It was clean and perfectly adequate. No evidence that there was anyone else in the flat, most of the other doors were ajar. The flat is very central Yeovil and lots of parking (paid) nearby. Busy area but in a kind of off-street so discrete enough in my opinion.

Appearance
Carmen is an attractive lady. She is probably on the border of MILF/Mature but would say she is more MILF. Stated age of 43 is believable but probably add a few years on top. I would say her media is a fair representation of her body, maybe slighter bigger but not in terms of fat just proportions. I found her to have a cracking body, great boobs and an amazing toned ass! Facially she is attractive, not a stunner but hot nonetheless. She was dressed in nice lingerie, heels, stockings and had nice make up and red lipstick on.

Personality
Carmen speaks good English, has a Spanish accent but perfectly able to understand her and hold a conversation. I found her friendly and engaging throughout our time together. She seemed to be very intent of me relaxing and being pleased. I enjoyed her company and we had some good friendly chat throughout the meet.

Services
From reading previous reviews some reviewers mention following a script, I can't say that was my experience. She seemed very keen to ask what I wanted and responded to this.

Upon entry Carmen greeted me with a smile and a kiss, already encouraging me to touch her. She was very chatty and friendly. Led me to a side bedroom and she started cuddling and kissing again. I instigated giving her the money. She popped out and told me to make myself comfortable. She returned a minute or so later and asked if I wanted a shower, I declined but she asked me to wash my hands. All very relaxed and chatting away. Once back in the bedroom Carmen was back to cuddling and kissing me, encouraging me to touch her and rubbing herself against me. I requested a massage which she obliged. I laid down and she went to work on a very sensual massage including body to body. Lots of reach unders from the start, some of the best I've had to be fair! Very pleasant. Body to body was good too, mainly using her breasts and some body weight. Little kissing on my ears and blowing on occasion, really sensual and enjoyable. She asked me to flip over and carried on the same at the top, this time coming up for some kissing. Kissing open mouth but no tongues. I didn't try to to stick my tongue in but think you could of.

Moved down to some oral without. This was very nice, lots of attention to my balls with her mouth and hands. Making all the right noises and built up to quite a fast pace. She was keen to have her ass facing me whilst giving oral, I could see her blowing me but also could have access to her pussy which she encouraged me to finger. She did do quite a bad fake orgasm but A+ for effort. She got wetter as we carried on though to be fair. I did not give her reverse oral so can't comment on that.

We then had sex (protected) in a few positions, very eager and enthusiastic from her, nothing seemed to be much trouble. Returned to oral to finish where she really went to town giving me oral. She built up to a fast pace which she maintained for a good while until I was ready. I told her I was going to cum a few times but she carried on blowing and ended up with CIM. This isn't listed on her likes list which is why I was keen to tell her I was about to cum, but guess she didn't mind!

Afterward she helped clean me up and told me no rush to leave. Very relaxed, chatting away about Spain. I slowly got dressed and left with a kiss.

Overall
Would highly recommend visiting Carmen, especially if you like Spanish and/or Mature ladies. An attractive lady with a fantastic body who is eager to please. Good VFM in my opinion. She is in the area until the end of the week.