Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone Love - Canary Wharf - Jaded thick mix-race  (Read 1458 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7076848) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline ceo247

Service provider: Simone Love

Link:  External Link/Members Only

When: End of March

Communication: Simone handled her own comms replied quickly but required screening such as ethnicity and age. I will assume she has a criteria but she doesn't have an NBA- meet was in an hotel near canary wharf which was easy to fine.

Time: 30 mins

Cost: £240

Beware her prices have gone up... don't believe it was worth the price then so each to their own about the price now.

Services: Owo (incnluded) and se (doggy, mish, collasped)

The experience:

When I arrive at the address, I was a bit shocked as she much bigger now almost felt like a B/S (looks like she has updated some of her pics to reflect this) See below.

She is still curvy with a large bum and but it's doesn't protrude as much the pics suggest and isn't as shapey (just wide). She has a northern accent sounds Scottish. I got undressed and she was in some white lingerie which looked good. Started with OWO which was good, she deepthroated and was sloppy but didn't seem to get into it. Felt mechanical. Moved on to in doggy , her arch was good but couldn't go more than a medium pace as we kept stopping and starting. I assume due her lack of core strength. Any suggestions from me to improve the experience met by blunt replies which made it awkward at time.

Switch to mish then doggy again and finished. Soon after I heard a phone timer go off (so is a clock watcher). As I was getting dressed she then mentioned 'prefers' her older client as they cum quicker and spend more.

Overall: I was really looked forward to this as reviews were good and pics looked good at the time but seems like a girl who may have now become jaded, and just want to make a quick buck from punters

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 6/10 (much bigger than pictures now)
Personality 4/10 (no really friendly)
Service 5/10
Comms 4/5

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 07:45:56 pm by ceo247 »

Offline last_days_of_logan

really informative review

Thank you very much for that

bottom of the hotlist now

Offline fred_mecury

seen the girl before, similar terrible experience.
Would have put up a review but I just hate thinking of  it

Online Stealthmode

Service provider: As I was getting dressed she then mentioned 'prefers' her older client as they cum quicker and spend

Online Stealthmode

Service provider: As I was getting dressed she then mentioned 'prefers' her older client as they cum quicker and spend

Wow. £240 for 30mins of half arsed “work” and she’s still wants more.

Offline ceo247

I MADE A TYPO price was £140 not £240!

Service provider: Simone Love

Link:  External Link/Members Only

When: End of March

Communication: Simone handled her own comms replied quickly but required screening such as ethnicity and age. I will assume she has a criteria but she doesn't have an NBA- meet was in an hotel near canary wharf which was easy to fine.

Time: 30 mins

Cost: £240

Beware her prices have gone up... don't believe it was worth the price then so each to their own about the price now.

Services: Owo (incnluded) and se (doggy, mish, collasped)

The experience:

When I arrive at the address, I was a bit shocked as she much bigger now almost felt like a B/S (looks like she has updated some of her pics to reflect this) See below.

She is still curvy with a large bum and but it's doesn't protrude as much the pics suggest and isn't as shapey (just wide). She has a northern accent sounds Scottish. I got undressed and she was in some white lingerie which looked good. Started with OWO which was good, she deepthroated and was sloppy but didn't seem to get into it. Felt mechanical. Moved on to in doggy , her arch was good but couldn't go more than a medium pace as we kept stopping and starting. I assume due her lack of core strength. Any suggestions from me to improve the experience met by blunt replies which made it awkward at time.

Switch to mish then doggy again and finished. Soon after I heard a phone timer go off (so is a clock watcher). As I was getting dressed she then mentioned 'prefers' her older client as they cum quicker and spend more.

Overall: I was really looked forward to this as reviews were good and pics looked good at the time but seems like a girl who may have now become jaded, and just want to make a quick buck from punters

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 6/10 (much bigger than pictures now)
Personality 4/10 (no really friendly)
Service 5/10
Comms 4/5

Offline ceo247

I made a typo was supposed to be £140 but still extortionate for the service provided
Wow. £240 for 30mins of half arsed “work” and she’s still wants more.

Offline Payyourwaymate

seen the girl before, similar terrible experience.
Would have put up a review but I just hate thinking of  it

Sorry for your experience, but you have to try to let go of the experience and warn others. It looks like OP more likely shared this as he has a Ban Countdown on his name, although sharing the neg is still appreciated.

The neg reviews are what really counts, because everyone wants to talk about what a great time they had and that is easy to do but it is harder to talk about the losses one takes, because not only is it lost money; you leave feeling abit down or annoyed. Always make sure to bounce back though, all part and parcel of risking funds for sex with a random really. 

Offline Mazino

She's even bigger than when I saw her and even then she was quite chunky

The arch and attitude was spot on back when I met her so its a shame for OP that she's failed on both here.

Offline Drxavier333

She had a baby by the looksHidden Image/Members Only of it, look in her gallery pics you will see a baby cot in background
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 05:26:25 pm by Drxavier333 »

Offline frosty

Thanks for this review. She’s been on my hotlist for ages but it sounds like I missed the boat with this one. I’m not too put off by the weight gain, but the price increase coupled with the jaded attitude is telling me to swerve