Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: THAI SEXY LISA - Lincoln  (Read 725 times)

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only

The agreement
£70 for 30 minutes with kissing included.

Communication
Done through WhatsApp. Nice and simple. Quick replies and address sent. Time and services quickly agreed.

The location
Flat near West Parade. Same place as I saw Thai Nikki and a few others.

The girl
It's the girl in the pictures. Honestly couldn't guess the age accurately but possibly early thirties. Prettier in person, a bit scatty, talks a lot in broken English. Was all over me as soon as I got through the door. A bit full on but I didn't mind.

The meet
Started with loads of deep kissing before she gave me oral without while I stood by the size of the bed. This was the first time she stopped talking and she gave a nice rhythmic blowjob working her little tongue around the balls too.

Laid her down on the bed and got the snorkels on for some deep sea muff diving. Tastes nice and fresh and was trim and super clean. She was soon biting her wrist and writing around. Fingers were allowed and I went to work on her G-spot.

Her nipples were quite large and pronounced and she certainly liked having them sucked.

Missionary first. She like her legs to the side while you work away. Flipped her between this position and legs on the shoulder. She pulled me in for more kissing.

Switched to doggie and gave her a good seeing to in this position for about five minutes. Lowered into prone bone and grinded away for a bit while I interlocked my fingers with hers.

Was already more than twenty minutes into the meet. I am not one to push my luck, but she had made no indication that she wanted me to finish up, so I got her on top while I cupped her buttocks and let her bounce up and down with gusto.

I needed a rest so lied back on the bed and got her to ride me nice and slowly for a bit. She asked me to suck her nipples again. I asked if she could make herself cum in this position and she went up a couple of gears, changed her angle and was soon gasping away. I was in heaven looking up at her closed eyes while she moved back and forth.

I finished in missionary while having some more DFK - a guarantee to get my over the cusp if I'm one of those not-cumming-any-time-soon sessions. Nice finish and was absolutely knackered after this one.

Conclusion
Better than the pics, excellent value for money, gave me every service I requested and paid for, made me feel welcome and I really enjoyed myself. I found the last one slightly more attractive but that's just my personal taste. Nikki (one of my recent reviews) and this one, Lisa, both told me they are from the north of Thailand near the Cambodian border, and this may explain their slightly more oriental look. I left happy.

Offline scouting

Thanks Snagbadger, another good review for the excitable and usually consistently good Lisa. Note you didn't partake in her A-level service which comes foc

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks Snagbadger, another good review for the excitable and usually consistently good Lisa. Note you didn't partake in her A-level service which comes foc

Welcome, mate. Her profile has A-levels crossed out? An no AW profile to speak off. I don't often go for A-levels but I did pay extra for it with Thai Nikki (reviewed earlier this week) and it was really good. They're working in the same flat, ofc.

Offline scouting

Welcome, mate. Her profile has A-levels crossed out? An no AW profile to speak off. I don't often go for A-levels but I did pay extra for it with Thai Nikki (reviewed earlier this week) and it was really good. They're working in the same flat, ofc.

Thai Nikki looks good too. Let's hope Lisa doesn't learn from her and start charging extra for A-levels

Offline Escobar

Visited Lisa for the 2nd time earlier this year in Leicester.

Great girl as all the reviews suggest however a slight word of caution, she gave me a small, unsolicited love bite on my neck.

She noticed it and was ever so apologetic, and in my personal situation it wasn't an issue, but I imagine for others it certainly could be!

Offline scouting

Visited Lisa for the 2nd time earlier this year in Leicester.

Great girl as all the reviews suggest however a slight word of caution, she gave me a small, unsolicited love bite on my neck.

She noticed it and was ever so apologetic, and in my personal situation it wasn't an issue, but I imagine for others it certainly could be!

:bomb: