Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ninaxoxo Birmingham  (Read 1879 times)

2 review(s) for ninaxoxo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sam_26

Was in Birmingham at a loose end this lunchtime and while searching stumbled across this little hottie:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

New profile so there was a little risk but she looked exactly my type. Young(under 25), slim, short, brunette and some tasteful tattoos. There is a verification warning, but I assume this is the usual adultwork rules which makes it difficult for some EE girls to verify. I can however confirm she is the girl in the photos. Arranged £60 for 30 mins.

Meeting was easily arranged by phone and was given a postcode and apartment block. Location was just off Broad Street.

Anyway about the meeting; Was greeted at the door and quickly lead to the bedroom. I would say her English isn’t quite as good as most of the Czech girls in Birmingham but there were no issues communicating what I wanted. Was offered a shower but declined as id had one before leaving.

She went straight in to DFK, probably some of the best DFK I’ve had from an EE girl recently, lots of tongue and not afraid to kiss deep. We played with each others body’s with her slowly stripping me off. She then went in to OWO on me, which im pleased to say was very good. After this I peeled of her panties and went down on her. She responded very well to this and I occasionally let my tongue slip down to her tight little asshole, which she seemed to enjoy. After this was an energetic and passionate sex in cowgirl and doggy before busting my nut deep inside her(in a condom of course). I usually prefer CIM but she doesn’t offer this so this was my second choice.

Overall she is energetic, a great kisser, good OWO and good when it comes to the fucking. I also get the feeling there could be some boundaries to be pushed with her, at one point I very lightly choked her while she was in cowgirl, she responded to this by saying "oh, you like to be dominant" and gave me a very cheeky smile.

She’s only here til Monday but will be back at some point in November. If I was free in the next few days I would see her again before she’s goes but I shall have to wait until she returns. Which I can say for sure I will be doing.

Don’t do many of these so hope I covered everything.

AB

Great review Sam and a good find. I must say she looks just my type as well, gone straight into my hot list. What street was she in and do you know how long has she been in the UK?

Offline Brumish

This has all the hallmarks of the bridge. Berkeley st.

Offline Sam_26

You're right there Borat, Bridge apartments on Berkely street. This is her first time in Birmingham but didn't find out how long she's been in the UK. She's working today, tomorrow and Monday after which she will be returning in November.

AB

Yes, I thought The Bridge its where Miss Josephine and her mates work from.....a nice gaff, might give this girl a go before she departs