Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elle Voss - West End Outcall  (Read 2106 times)

Offline youngwolf994

I wanted to meet a tall and athletic cyclist-looking woman, and Elle seemed like the perfect option for that. Her details: twitter.com/BeWithElle & bewithelle.co.uk.

Rates: £750 for 2 hours with a 25% deposit paid.

Looks: Around 5'10" - 5'11" tall, athletic, great legs, all-natural. I think she's around 25. She looked very natural, with very minimal makeup, just girl-next-door vibes. I was very happy.

Comms: Email and WhatsApp. Easy.

She came straight to my room in the afternoon. After sorting the paperwork, we sat on the sofa and started talking. She is very smart and I connected very much with her. She is the most intriguing person I've ever met in this hobby—either she's too good of an actress or it just felt like we have a lot in common. She does work a corporate job full-time, so she does this on the side, at least she did at the point of this meet.

We started kissing (DFK) and slowly undressing her. Her body is toned and tight. Took her bra off and a nice pair of natural breasts appeared. She went down on me for some OWO. Well executed, fairly vanilla, just like a girlfriend would do. Good suction and she was into it. Went down for DATY and she seemed to like it. She was out of breath a few times—not sure if faking, but it looked like she was having fun. Her arse is magnificent. Condom on and entered her in doggy, but sort of ass up, face down thing. Changed a couple of positions. She was very into it. Back for some more oral, another condom, and that's me finished in the bag.

Clean up and we hung out for more chat. Didn't feel like going for a second round. We talked more about the industry and life in general. Would I return? Yes, although it's not the type of action I usually go for, it was good fun and she looked great.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 03:06:46 pm by youngwolf994 »

Offline doeidoei

Offline flouch

Thank you for the review. She is stunning.

Offline fenderswoop

Was the fee you paid a total of £750 or was it £750 + the deposit?

Offline Willnotts

She's fit and I enjoy her twitter, it's quite funny. There's a few of that type I'd love to see, they're all friends by the looks of it. Florence wilde is a friend of hers I'm due to see soon

Online patelprat

I'm guessing her hourly rate is like £400?

I didn't see on her website.

Shame she's not taking incalls.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 09:11:07 am by patelprat »

Offline youngwolf994

Was the fee you paid a total of £750 or was it £750 + the deposit?

£750 total.

Not sure if she does one hour bookings.