Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louisa_English - Outcall to Central London Hotel  (Read 2295 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219270) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline paul_2407

External Link/Members Only

Time/Cost/Package: 1hr - £350

Logistics: I had been tempted to see a modelesque British girl for a while and took note of Louisa. As I was in London for work, I arranged an outcall to my hotel. Comms were straightforward and easy

Looks: I don't believe Louisa's photos on AW are of her as she had a different jaw line and face structure.  Brunette, 5' 6", early 30s, enhanced breasts. She looks more similar to the photos of Busty British Chloe (see here External Link/Members Only)

Services: Louisa arrived, I sorted the paperwork and she freshened up. She was friendly and chatty and we got down to business. We began DFK and lots of sensual touching. She then worked on removing my boxers and started OWO. She has a good intimate technique. I then put on a rubber and we fucked in cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Chatted after I came into the bag and she cleaned up and headed out once the hour was done.

Summary: She was lovely and a good shag if you're expecting a girl similar to Busty British Chloe. I had different (and probably inflated) expectations so I won't be seeing her again but I can see her meeting the expectations for a few guys here
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 02:44:38 pm by paul_2407 »

Offline BillT

External Link/Members Only

Time/Cost/Package: 1hr - £350

Logistics: I had been tempted to see a modelesque British girl for a while and took note of Louisa. As I was in London for work, I arranged an outcall to my hotel. Comms were straightforward and easy

Looks: I don't believe Louisa's photos on AW are of her as she had a different jaw line and face structure.  Brunette, 5' 6", early 30s, enhanced breasts. She looks more similar to the photos of Busty British Chloe (see here External Link/Members Only)

Services: Louisa arrived, I sorted the paperwork and she freshened up. She was friendly and chatty and we got down to business. We began DFK and lots of sensual touching. She then worked on removing my boxers and started OWO. She has a good intimate technique. I then put on a rubber and we fucked in cowgirl, doggy and missionary. Chatted after I came into the bag and she cleaned up and headed out once the hour was done.

Summary: She was lovely and a good shag if you're expecting a girl similar to Busty British Chloe. I had different (and probably inflated) expectations so I won't be seeing her again but I can see her meeting the expectations for a few guys here

With respect.

If the pics arent of the lady. It's a B&S and in theory an automatic negative no?

Online Punting2022

Thanks for the review. I had her on my list but didnt do as 350 ph.
Good to see she gives DFK. Did she only allow one time cum, or was it all you could mange.
Face wise is she pretty/Model type and a size 6.
If so then ill book

Offline PilotMan

With respect.

If the pics arent of the lady. It's a B&S and in theory an automatic negative no?

With respect, where did you get "automatic negative" from, not the punting wiki?

Offline hansen

Good to see she gives DFK. Did she only allow one time cum, or was it all you could mange.
If so then ill book

If it helps I saw her before I was a member here, and this was pre-covid too, sometime in early 2020 before the madness started.
She responded to a RB I had, I echo the comments regarding the pictures I couldn't tell if it was the same girl, and the pictures are at least 4-5 years old.

She did do DFK, and I had no issues going multiple times but I booked her for two hours (if I remember correctly I paid 250 or something like that).
She is a nice girl, but I wouldn't see her again.

Offline paul_2407

If so then ill book

Different strokes for different folks, but I wouldn't have paid £400 if I knew she looked like Busty British Chloe. Not my preference personally face wise and body wise being augmented.

Offline paul_2407

With respect.

I hear the point, but I can't say with certainty it's a B&S because the pics don't show her face. The WG was equally slim as the pics but just didn't come across the way I had expected having seen other WGs with similar physical attributes in photos over the years