Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky-Elliex Canary Wharf. Good staisfying service.  (Read 1092 times)

74 review(s) for kinky_elliex (60 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jono44

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only
Two weeks ago. At loose end so thought I would see here again - have done so on and off over the years. Noted less than enthusiatsic recent reviews.
My experience this time - as in the past - was that you get what it says on the tin. Pictures accurate and looks real good in person. Friendly. Welcoming. And it today's market £120 plus £30 for CIM for one hur is pretty good value. She is so far above the traditional "Rom" assessments (though these seem more relevant to the Brazilians now).  She is a service provider who prides herself in giving a good service. Different things turn different people on. For me a friendly service provider who will give me extended oral sex with CIM interspersed with multi positional sex, an attractive slender body with enhanced breasts (certainly not at all fat) and who is pleasant both before and after. These are not the girlfriends of your dreams - though they provide many options the girlfriends do not always. Though she is a service provider for cash there has never been any rush - but then I never try to overstay the time I have booked. Also for health reasons do not go in for kissing very often so can not comment on this service. Perhaps I am easy to please, but sex with an attractive girl and extended oral culminating in CIM is my idea of a great interlude. Ellie has provided this for me a few times over the past few years - always to my satisfaction