Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya (Kommons) - Great session with Hot Gym Fit Brazilian / Holland Park  (Read 3682 times)

1 review(s) for MAYA GFENEW23 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline mark.james.watches

Found Maya on Kommons. Like many girls on kommons most pics aren’t the actual girl. Most pics are fully representative of her body. But then there is actually a short video clip of the actual girl (see attached pics/screenshots).

Booked: 30min for 150 (inclusive of owo). Like
Many Brazilians, many things are extra.

The flat: nice, clean, and large flat. Have visited some other girls in the same building. But the flat and her room are very nice.

The girl: gym fit, super nice body, fantastic natural ass, with smallish (hand sized) man made boobs. Tattoos on the back. She’s super sexy and her skin in super soft.

The session: sorted the paperwork quickly as we quickly sensed a good chemistry between us. Started of with kissing around the neck area as she was eagerly unbuttoning the pants squared down and took me down her throat. Worshiped my little friend in a slow and very loving manner. Was obvious that she was enjoying the session. Allowed for some soft face fucking and pushing her head all the way down.

Pulled her up and laid her on her back ready to enter. On with the rubber, and she tells me she is very visual and likes to see the fucking so I’m holding her head up as keep fucking. Flip her to doggy and she flexes well. Not the perfect full - head down ass up, but she flexes well and allows deep full hard fucking from behind, not trying to limit the penetration. Pound hard from being and she is making all the right noises, fingers herself intensely, cums and asks for a short break as she’s shivering a bit. I gladly oblige as I can feel
I’m getting closer with each thrust. Switch positions over to CG and she vigorously starts moving her abdomen back and fourth while she feeds me her tits into my mouth. I feel like I’m about to cum, so ask her to move down to the floor, she kneels in front of me as I lay a large and dripping pearl necklace around her neck that drips down her tits. She smiles, rubs my cum over her tits, and plays with it over her fingers before moving to the shower to wash.

Summary: great hot girl who gives a really good performance and seems to really enjoy having sex. Will definitely be back and am texting her about setting up another session sometime over coming days.

Phone number: +447477011786

Am trying to attach the Kommons screenshots but the UKP keeps crashing
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 11:31:23 am by mark.james.watches »

Offline jesse4585

Thanks Mark - Maya's not to hard to find if you look on External Link/Members Only  , esp as you provided the phone number.

It's good to see we're getting more +ve reviews for Kommons, in some cases much cheaper there than on from Agencies, and more money goes to the lass.  It's a shame she is facially less attractive in the vid compared to the pics,  but looks like you got a great experience from her anyway.  :drinks:

Offline doc friend

Thanks for the review. Was there any kissing. ?    It was that Extra. ?

Offline Lorachoop

I asked earlier and owo + dfk was 30 extra  :thumbsdown:

Offline doc friend

Saw her at a basement flat in W8  for 30 mins.  -   She is Very gym toned.  If you WhatsApp her number you can see her picture showing off her Abs. 
She was ok.  A Neutral from me.   £150 include OWO & LFK. Review to follow

Offline Barrybarker

She looks gym fit but she’s also had ab etching done to make her abs look more defined. Not sure why but I find it pretty unattractive and so many of the Brazilian brasses have it done these days

Offline Barrybarker

She looks gym fit but she’s also had ab etching done to make her abs look more defined. Not sure why but I find it pretty unattractive and so many of the Brazilian brasses have it done these days

Having said that, I’m probably going to try and see her this weekend lol