Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy_mich NG9  (Read 1142 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4696164) (21 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline chipsdigme

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins. OWO. Doggy and cowgirl.

This meet was a few weeks ago in a hotel just past Beeston. Apparently she uses this from time to time and was staying there for a night.

Booked in easily, same day but replies weren’t instant.

Got the room number and directions, hate hotel meets as I always feel staff know what’s going on.

Got in and she was sat on her phone. Didn’t get up to greet me. Had a quick freshen up with a shower while she sat on her phone. Afterwards had a quick chat and she joined me on the bed.

Asked if she kissed, she said she doesn’t usually but did a bit of lfk. That was the last of the kissing. She bigged up her blowjob which I didn’t find that good. Had a quick play her from behind while she sucked me to life.

She asked if I was ready for a condom, which I was. Should have spent more time on her pussy.

Fucked her doggy and then she went on top which caused me to blow. Tried to kiss a little more but she wasn’t interested. Maybe caught he on a bad day but there was no chemistry. Was expecting a sex mad lady but got someone who was only half there I felt. She went and sat back down on her chair while I cleaned up and got dressed. But more chat about dogging at Attenborough nature reserve and then out of the there.

Was a bit disappointed. I think if you like to let the girl lead the meet you won’t have a good time here she wants to be told what to do. Disappointed as after reading reviews on here I was expecting so much more.

Offline Alexander rugby

Thanks for your review. I have been debating this one for a while and had the same expectation as you having read the AW profile.

Offline Lincs.man1

Any idea why she's changed her name? Assume Mods are aware and the reviews are being gathered together?

Online j122

Any idea why she's changed her name? Assume Mods are aware and the reviews are being gathered together?

Still the same AW profile ID number so a name change on the same profile doesn't affect reviews on here, they're linked via the ID number.

Offline Lincs.man1

Thanks for pointing that out  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
I’ve not seen her in a while, usually at her family home, in the marital bed or in the family lounge on the settee, with all the photos on the wall  :lol:
It’s a bit weird but a bit kinky at the same time  :lol:

Offline hunkybc

Yes I've been to the marital home too. Tried to see her in the hotel but she's always been busy or only doing BJs.

Offline fredhiggins

I’ve not seen her in a while, usually at her family home, in the marital bed or in the family lounge on the settee, with all the photos on the wall  :lol:
It’s a bit weird but a bit kinky at the same time  :lol:
When you see her is she strict about the age limit she gives? 45

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
When you see her is she strict about the age limit she gives? 45
Yes matey she did question me so I told her 43
I’m a lot older but I can pass for younger, well I try  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 12:08:58 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Timkitchen

I used to see Mich quite a bit, I had a fair break from meets so sort of lost contact and then it seems she now doesn't work from home only out of this hotel which unfortunately is a bit of a mare for me to get to but I'd like to see her again, always had a great time.