Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuki - Thai Milton Keynes  (Read 1050 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7766509) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins, she offers extras - cim, cif, swallow, watersports, rimming - none taken.

Saw Yuki yesterday, all comms via text no issues

Location flats near Sainsburys where lots of touring Thai girls operate from in the area.

Start by saying one of the best punts for me in a while. Yuki is incredibly smiley and cute. Very petite, enthusiastic & aims to please.
After paperwork sorted & Yuki went off to store it, started off with lots of kissing & fondling each other, she couldn't wait to get me undressed. She sat me on edge of the bed, dropped to her knees & immediately gave me some very decent owo, only stopping now & again to tell me how horny she was. She didn't mind me grabbing her head & pulling her onto me deeper & she did her best to take all of me, giving lots of eye contact. While looking down at her,  noticed her pussy & she has this little patch of hair which I found just as cute as her. So I got her up off the floor & she straddled me on the bed where we kissed, fondled each other for ages & I started to play with her very tight pussy, she was wet. I told her I wanted to taste her, so she laid on the bed & I went to work on licking her pussy & clit. She seemed to really enjoy this, squirming around, putting her hands over her mouth to stop herself from making too much noise. After she came, condom on & we started in mish, she was so tight! I went slowly, gradually speeding up, she was making noises,I was worried it might be hurting her but when I asked her she assured me it wasn't and it was good. So I pounded away, faster & harder until she was moaning &  saying 'I cum, I cum'. I still hadn't cum, I got her up, told her I wanted doggy. She was really out of breath but no complaints,she bent over & I fucked her from behind. Did not take me long, the sight of her little firm arse and I came. She cleaned me up, little bit of a chat with her limited English, hugged & out the door.

Proper gfe, Yuki genuinely, I believe wants to please & show you a good time, so refreshing. And to not have to pay extra for french kissing & owo, which seems the norm nowadays was an added bonus. If you like cute Asian girls then I would 100% recommend Yuki.

Offline Rugbypunter

I saw her yesterday. Maybe you were the guy walking out as I was waiting to go in.

I concur with your findings though. Great punt. And the fact that she has just been fucked, didn’t seem to impair her enthusiasm.

Will post review shortly.

Offline Flair99

I saw her yesterday too! Review to follow but agree top notch, enthusiastic service.

Offline Maak

She is becoming popular lol. Anyone know how long she is around. They tend to move around every 2 weeks

Offline JimmyG69

Saw her this week too, absolutely incredible punt. Review to come soon.
She said she was staying in MK this week and moving on at the end of the week, didn't know where she was going next.
One thing I will say was the room she's using in MK gets ridiculously hot and stuffy as she won't open the window as there is foot traffic directly under the window. Said she would be buying a fan but don't think that would help much!

Offline Battlebus

Saw her this week too, absolutely incredible punt. Review to come soon.
She said she was staying in MK this week and moving on at the end of the week, didn't know where she was going next.
One thing I will say was the room she's using in MK gets ridiculously hot and stuffy as she won't open the window as there is foot traffic directly under the window. Said she would be buying a fan but don't think that would help much!

Quite like the sound of that tho, nothing like a good sweaty shag 🤣