Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LacyLucy-X - Edinburgh TOFTT  (Read 3054 times)

1 review(s) for LacyLucy-X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline democracymanifest

External Link/Members Only

Services delivered: 2x rounds of OWO, DFK, RO/69, Protected sex

Cost: £330 for 2 hour outcall

I've seen Lucy a couple of times now, both RB bids on an outcall in Edinburgh. Comms great initially over AW mail and then WhatsApp, kept in touch on her way to me and let me know of any traffic delays.

On arrival, you'll notice that she's tall and dressed well. Facially I think she's pretty, with a slight Blake Lively look to her. Her photos are accurate and true to her figure. She's got a few tattoos, and is well toned. We had a glass of wine and a chat, and then she went to get changed into some very sexy lingerie.

Both times I've seen her we made out for a while, with some great kissing, before she moved onto a massage on me. This then progressed into more kissing, reverse oral to which she was very responsive and quite horny. Her boobs are enhanced and quite firm, but I think a good size for her and certainly responsive.

Then some OWO on me - technique was fine, but not the best I've had. But it did the job, and did feel great to be honest. Then cowgirl, and I was pretty turned on by that point so came in the bag pretty quickly.

Cuddles, more wine, good chat, and then round 2 which was more of the same. No clock watching at all.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rathbone

Good review, a wee bit pricey for a reverse booking, but sounds like you had a great time. 

Offline Will2k

keep meaning to have some time with her