Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Throatgoat_kikix - Liverpool  (Read 4084 times)

5 review(s) for Throatgoat_Kikix (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

Wow. Just wow.

I was having a browse through AW and came across Kiki’s page offering an oral and rim job quickee. I thought ‘sod it’ and was booked and in her hotel room (city centre) within 20 minutes.

I handed my tokens over and off we went.

The booking started with some instant deepthroat, my flaccid cock was in the back of her mouth and she was whirling it around like she was gargling mouthwash. Then it was balls licked, gooch licked, spit, wanked, sucked… just an outright devouring of my cock. She then asked me to spread my legs a bit more as she worked her way down to my arse hole - it felt amazing.

Then came her speciality, she asked me to get on all fours and she proceeded to eat my arse out like her life depended on. Nice long tongue strokes up and down my crack; tongue fucking my hole; sucking on my gooch. I was face down, groaning like mad, all the while she stroking my now raging erection. This went on for some time, before I turned over and throat fucked her. It wasn’t quite deepthroat now that I was at full mast, but she took it expertly. Eventually she power wanked me to a quick and sudden orgasm. On the whole, brilliant.

Cost £60.

Profile - accurate.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 10:03:00 am by PD11 »

Online BoneOnBlackpool

She’s great isn’t she! Proper enthusiastic and dirty. Good girl

Offline GorillaWarfare

Was going to see her but never had the chance before and now she's £190 per hour. Shame, too, Wirral's a bit too out the way to just go for a quickie.

Glad you had fun, OP. She seems very enthusiastic.

Offline markballoon

Whats the hotel situation?   I remember even having a dry run in the Bromborough hotel Starbucks before she was kicked out of it.  I felt conspicous even drinking my coffee ;)

Offline BanjoString

I really like her photos and she has a lovely face,
Does she carry her weight well or is she a bit flabby

Offline PD11

Whats the hotel situation?   I remember even having a dry run in the Bromborough hotel Starbucks before she was kicked out of it.  I felt conspicous even drinking my coffee ;)

Really straight-forward, not an issue.

Offline PD11

I really like her photos and she has a lovely face,
Does she carry her weight well or is she a bit flabby

Agree, she goes have a pretty face.

She’s a tall girl so I suppose she carries it well. She didn’t take her kit off and I didn’t ask, so I can’t help I’m afraid.

Offline BanjoString

Thanks, really tempted, can’t beat some enthusiasm, she seems to have it in spades.

Offline antony8821

She was kicked out of the hotel?

Offline markballoon

She had an older profile and on a review on that someone stated that she had been caught by the hotel.