Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adah always worth a visit in Chelsea  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Walladar

The good Adah is always worth a visit I would say. After contacting her for the second time, she invited me again to her tidy and comfortable house in to Chelsea. Parking there is easy and it's discreetly possible to enter her place. The welcome was friendly professional and I handed over 200 bucks for an hour to her. I was invited to a little shower in advance which I happily accepted, good sign. Then she led me in her bedroom where I laid down on the bed and she started with a massage to bring up some mood. It was sensual and she was already naked. After massaging my muscles I was really relaxed and she started with some body kisses, also on my nipples. Quickly I was hard and she came closer and closer to my best friend. She used the massage oil to give me a gentle handjob, it was exciting. Now I wanted more and asked for fellatio and she edged me some minutes until she fulfilled my wish. I was very relaxed now, as time would stand still. I asked her to sit on me and she did, it was amazing to feel the warmth of her body after entering her. She rode me with a lot of passion, if played or not. Actually I could have taken her in other positions also but she did the work so well, I just stayed laying there and enjoyed till I came in a hefty way. She layd down next to me having a rest and we enjoyed the after feeling together. Then I got dressed again an left in a good mood, after exactly 60mins. I'd go again, was great.

her link: External Link/Members Only
her no.: +447856144963

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. Ive never seen this site before. Can you give more detail please, was there any kissing, oral with or without? Did she have any extras?
Thanks.

Offline tp69

I find the reviews slightly dubious, both in how they're written, and because they're all for a new website. Seems a little strange. If not, then apologies OP, but they're written like you're creating a fluffy story.

Offline scutty brown

I find the reviews slightly dubious, both in how they're written, and because they're all for a new website. Seems a little strange. If not, then apologies OP, but they're written like you're creating a fluffy story.

reads like it's written by AI

Offline tp69

Yes. Just doesn't read like someone would write a review of an experience (IMO), even for someone not natively English.

Offline LLPunting

erobella has been around for a couple of years at least, struck me as another possible AW scraper with a few of its own ads for a while and I didn't place much faith in it.  Tried contacting one or two girls and was challenged by one saying she'd never heard of the site and how had I got her contact deets, she continued to deny after I sent her the link to "her ad".  Gave up on the site after that.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm on the fence. Some punters do have fluffier writing styles but 4 posts, 4 positive reviews from the same website just looks a little odd. Hopefully OP will start contributing in other ways.

Offline LLPunting

Not written by an AI versed in English for sure (whomever curated the English dataset should be re-assigned to the on campus coffee shack), perhaps a second rate translation app from an EE(?) tongue?  The missing grammar and tenses possibly patterns after something mid-European.  Some of the turns of phrase are oddly antiquated even to my aging colloquial groundings so I wonder who the OP has been hanging around to pick them up from and in what era.  Definitely some minor delusions of romanticism in there.

The lack of useful detail about the ladies' techniques and looks is a shame.
The pitching of value from the SP's perspective somewhat suspect.

Apologies to OP if I'm way off and you're just an eccentric emigre and thank you for your contributions  :drinks:  Try to remember this site is for punters so details should enable us to determine whether to try or avoid, for which we need more objective statements/confirmations rather than subjective praise.  Happy punting.

Online massagepuntingfan

Yes. Just doesn't read like someone would write a review of an experience (IMO), even for someone not natively English.

Yes I thought it read like someone whose first language isn't English. Sparse review, not especially helpful.