Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Betty - Reading  (Read 1185 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7369784) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Mash1234

External Link/Members Only

Stunning girl in my opinion.    Huge positive.   She had indeed put on maybe a stone since the face photo on her page but she is still beautiful.

I paid £120 for 30 mins including owo and rimming on me.  Flat in central reading.
She is maybe 5 ft 3.   Great french kisser.  Real gfe.   Great bj.  Lovely natural tits.  V friendly and smiley.  Licked my arsehole very very nicely for as long as i wanted.   Sat on my dick at the end. 

She reminds me a lot of a blonde hungarian girl called zara who was on her a few yrs ago.   Also reminds me a bit of liana from hungary who is still on here, albeit 10 yrs younger.   

She said she was 30.  She looks about that.  Also said she would maybe in guildford in june and then maybe back in uk in august.  So she wont be here much.   Said she has another office job in poland.

Sorry this is a bit of a breathless stream of consciousness but she is great  i might try to go back before she leaves after sunday

Offline iq129

Thank you for the helpful review. Is this lady leaving after Sunday? If so, then that’s too bad as I was planning to see her.

Does she smoke? Did you notice cigarette breath whilst DFK?

Offline Mash1234

Yeah she said either sunday was her last day or she leaves sunday. Can't remember which.   No cigarette breath.  Her hygiene is all good :)

Offline nudda

• Temp ban until
    02/06/24 @ 21:58
  • Reviews: 5

Offline contentguy