Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY-SLUT-SUE - Swinton  (Read 1531 times)

1 review(s) for Dirty-Minded-Debby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline gazmac2020

External Link/Members Only

Was in the M27 area, and scanned to see who was about...Saw Sue had popped up and was fairly new to AW..

Comms were really good and arranged a time and she gave me the postcode (a well known location). Comms were good with a bit of banter between us and i thought yes, this will be fun.

She sent a text telling me she was a bit late, which didnt bother me.

Eventually arrived and the old hide behind the door scenario. This didnt bother me, but as i waited, she told me to go up stairs in front...I had only caught a glimsp of her at this point.

As we entered the room, she couldnt make eye contact or talk or anything.... She stripped off to reveal an ok body but kept hiding her face.

Her body looked ok, nothing to rave about.....
She dived in for DFK and was getting quite turned on so i kissed her neck which she seemed to really enjoy.

She went down and give me OWO which was ok...I then lay her on the bed, which she then covered her face over with one hand..I was wondering how strange this was and thought bollocks and cracked on sucking her tits...She was very loud at this and i thought game on...Then, i put my finger in the pussy , and the stench was awful...I Love licking pussy and thought bollocks to that...So I kept on playing with her clit and fingering her and she made some great noises...there was still a stink....I got her to wank me off and i shot my load over her stomach...

After that, no chat no eye contact nothing, just picked up her phone and started pissing about with it..

Parted with £80 for 30mins

Doubt i will return...

No I defo wont.

Online Captain caveman 69

Maybe she should reinvent herself as stinki sue :hi:

Offline Luv2Luv

Now reinvented as:  Lovey-Naughty-Lola