Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Love - Nothing Special - Uxbridge - TOFTT  (Read 332 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7760731) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline viktor1080

This punt happened a bit earlier. In the area thought to check her out based on the TOFTT thread.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue: block of flats on the high street with ample paid parking in the mall nearby. Easy access.

Communication: I think it is a maid very prompt responses with all details no extras mentioned in the texts. Provides detailed information on how to access the building.

Girl: The accurate representation of her is in the yellow vest pics. She is OK to look at short height and personable. This is where it goes south the other aspects like fresh breath and moisturised body and that well groomed bit was absent. Realised it a bit down the line else might have reconsidered.

Meet: 30 mins 80 and 10 extra for OWO. She did offer all the services with great enthusiasm, OWO was nice and not toothy with complaints about size even though she could not speak English properly but I could understand she was swearing when using words like 'puta-madre' or  'madre' or something. She has big surgery scars on her boobs and was a bit sore there. Did multiple positions mish, doggies, CG, RCG and all.

Overall as subject line says this one is good to forget.
Happy punting!  :rolleyes:

Offline Denhamhoop

Pity she looks just up my street especially with OWO as an option