Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: South East Essex Recommendations  (Read 805 times)

Offline croyguy2019

Hi all,

Would anyone have any recommendations for the south east area of Essex, basically anywhere from Burnham, Basildon, close to the A13 then heading back to the M25. Can head off the route for a bit.

Need to be available on a Sunday. FS or Massage both fine.

Thanks!

Offline SOSPunter

Hi all,

Would anyone have any recommendations for the south east area of Essex, basically anywhere from Burnham, Basildon, close to the A13 then heading back to the M25. Can head off the route for a bit.

Need to be available on a Sunday. FS or Massage both fine.

Thanks!

You need to beat bit more specific mate regarding your choice of lady, but with a few exceptions the area is a bit of a punting wilderness imo. Are you after young or old, BBW, Asian, English, European etc.

Offline croyguy2019

Yea I trawled through the reviews section and did some searches and it seems it a bit sparse! That's why I didn't want to be too specific as there seems to be limited options for the area.

Offline dieseldriver

Get the postcode for Basildon as that in the middle of your area. Then do a search of lets say within 5 miles. Then you get all selection of those within the area you're looking for.

Offline arturus_rex

I've always had a good time here
External Link/Members Only

half hour massage is all you need and then on to the extras...........£40 usually gets you a naked hand job and a feel - tits and pussy sometimes - although more might well be on offer depending on the girl

easy parking in large car park nearby

look for reviews on the massage review section

Offline croyguy2019

I've always had a good time here
External Link/Members Only

half hour massage is all you need and then on to the extras...........£40 usually gets you a naked hand job and a feel - tits and pussy sometimes - although more might well be on offer depending on the girl

easy parking in large car park nearby

look for reviews on the massage review section

Thankyou.