Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara2024 Thai Exeter TOFTT  (Read 1073 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7747694) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sammy276

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Texting in advance and later discovered Sara's english isn't great and her flat mate (External Link/Members Only) was doing the messaging.

Service:
30 mins £80 + £30 rimming on me. (Note OWO is extra £10 and I think CIM probably £30 sorry can't remember for sure)

Location: End of row terraced house close to Exeter city centre. Quiet. Rooms were fine and bathroom clean with a good shower. Sara told me she's going to be moving to Bristol next week.

The girl: She is mid 20's and is girl in pic with fake c cups and tight arse. Lovely face and friendly, smiley and chatty but at the same time set an alarm for 30mins at the start so business like as well.

The meet: Explained I wanted rimming and was quoted the price which I had a sense was extra but unhelpfully is not explained on her AW profile so ask when you book. she started off with a half decent massage which defiitely relaxed me but was not erotic (no CC swipe or ball tickles). Turned over after 10mins and massaged around the groin to get blood flowing she said, and then started to kiss everywhere around the groin which definitely got me hard quickly and then putting a cushion under me, she got my legs apart and went to work with a good rimming session. Not the best I've had but very good and I was rock hard by now. Wasn't interested in a BJ and didn't initiate kissing (wanted to get straight to it) so asked her to get it on. Did mish which she took well, pretty tight pussy and great noises. She sucked furiously at my nipple without biting which really turned me on (normally doesn't). Pumped away hard which she didn't mind and came i the bag. She smiled and let me slowly climb off and cleaned me up.

Verdict:
8/10 Great service and young enthusiastic Thai girls are hard to find. I would say she would be one of several in London but out in Exeter or Bristol where she is moving to, she's a real find.

Offline TerryTibbs

Great find.....Thanks

Look forward to seeing her in Bristol!

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline JimmySW

Great find.....Thanks

Look forward to seeing her in Bristol!

Cheers

She's there already!

Offline TerryTibbs

She's there already!

OMG....excited now!

Who's first?

Cheers

Offline TerryTibbs

External Link/Members Only

The girl: She is mid 20's and is girl in pic with fake c cups and tight arse. Lovely face and friendly, smiley and chatty but at the same time set an alarm for 30mins at the start so business like as well.

Did she have a hairy or bald pussy?

Thanks