Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly, Bayswater  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Gunner98

External Link/Members Only

After visting Fallyn and seeing that she does Duo's with Holly I decided to get her a go.

Comms: All same as before, easy and straight forward.

Location: Same flat as Fallyn but the opposite bedroom. Holly does have a slightly smaller room but bog standard with fresh towels and the same procedure as Fallyn. Her bathroom is bigger but it's the main bathroom so you have to leave Holly's room to enter it. Not that there was another punter but if someone else came to see Fallyn then you might bump into them.

Lady: As previously mentioned Holly is very petite with enhanced breasts. I need to stress she is very skinny. I feel like you could wrap your hands and connect your fingers at any point in her arm. So for any petite lovers, she would be appealing. Facially she is ok but not as good as the pictures lead you on.

Services: Standard 1 hour incall for £150. Gave a similar service to Fallyn and both have been reviewed here enough so won't bother to elaborate. But I will mention that Holly doesn't have the same enthusiasm as Fallyn. It wasn't a bad punt but nothing special either, one that you smash and never return unless if you're in the area and have no other options.

Conclusion: Served its purpose.

7/10 Decent punt but won't return anytime soon.