Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina Alevel Queen - Chelmsford  (Read 471 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7483559) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Welshpunter

adultwork.com/7483559

Not a shockingly bad punt but not as advertised

Comms - quick easy texts

Location - flat near hsbc in town centre. Very discreet location. Flat clean and functional

Cost - 80 mins half hour plus 20 owo

Girl - age advertised as 21. You can add 10-12 years to that easily. Hard to tell if it’s the girl in the attached pics. Could be. She has a flabby belly, is a lot bigger, her facial skin is quite pot marked and not clear. Not very attractive at all let alone cute 21 year old as in photos

The deed - started with a lack luster lap dance. Then owo with me sat on edge of bed. This was ok but I did not fancy her so wasn’t feeling it at all. Little WP did raise attention though. Owo was quite rushed and very average. She wanted to quickly move to sex and to be fair at this point in just wanted to pump and dump. Sex in doggy, her on top and mish. Came in bag and left

Very boring punt with a less than attactive much older girl

Fuck me Chelmsford is awful right now. TOFTT though lads.

As I’ve attached the photos I’ve decided 99% sure not the girl. Def an older Brazilian

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ohsnap

well done for TOFTT mate - agreed its dire here, i've taken a few punts in brentwood / colchester as alternates but far from ideal!

Offline Welshpunter

What’s Brentwood like? Any regular reliable venues…. Like the white door of Chelmsford?

Offline ohsnap

afraid not mate - usually a lot of ladies touring who punt out of chain hotel near the M25 side. essex in general seems to be proper shit lately!