Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxDaisy - Tower Gateway E1 - Face fuck-fest and much more with curvy princess  (Read 4442 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6950037) (27 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Finally got a meeting with Daisy on one of her incall dates, £300 for 90 mins.  Organisation not her strong point, but she kept me fully updated.
Daisy is a 28yo British brunette, maybe 5'7" (not too sure she spent most of the meet on her knees before me), a voluptuous size 14, with lush thick thighs and amazing full and round E cup tits.
She has a pretty emotive face framed by long brown hair, sexy pouty lips/dimples, and big brown doe eyes. Somehow her eyes have an innocent look even when I was throat fucking her to the limit :angelgirl:
Slightly submissive personality, but made it known what she enjoyed, and very very eager to get herself off.

Met me in a matching lingerie set with a kiss that continuing into extended DFK. We're definitely going to have lots of fun together!
Daisy immediately sat before me awaiting OWO, love her enthusiasm. Obliged of course with an extended oral face fucking session.
She doesn't have much of a gag reflex, lots of variation in what she does, and very sloppy. She enjoyed when I took control and was free to hold her head or go as deep/hard as I pleased.
Also some more gentle teasing with great use of her tongue cock/balls/shaft all given attention.  Brilliant eye contact throughout with those big brown eyes locked longingly on me.
Her tits were calling to me throughout the meet, and enjoyed giving Daisy a titty fuck with OWO too, teased her with whether she could get her lips around my cock on each stroke :D
Daisy had already started playing with herself by now, wet and ready for me, though and I couldn't resist tasting her first.
A very vocal girl giving me a nice ego boost during extended RO/ fingering, enjoying her budding engorged pussy, getting her to cum multiple times for me  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:
Dom on to get inside her in mish snogging as we fucked, then enjoying Daisy get her feet into some adorable positions. She's learnt the happy baby yoga position.
Into doggy next, pussy first before switching goals. Very tight to push into in anal, feels like an achievement to penetrate.
The differing sensations as I switched in/out of both her holes thrilling me, also enjoying spanking her big butt. My red handprints visible on her cheeks as I drilled her in A to pop in the bag  :yahoo:

Little chat intra round while I recovered from my exertions. Back to DFK and OWO to kick off round 2, before I oiled up and massaged those big tits. Simple pleasures ogling an oiled up woman.
Another round of face fucking Daisy, on her knees, then with her head at the edge of the bed.
No need for me to hold back and Daisy seemed to relish taking whatever I could give her, my hand round her cock-filled throat, her hair draped onto the floor, titties jiggling, her eyes seeking out my approval. Epic! :dance:
Dom on to have Daisy sit and bounce her pussy on my cock, nice big arse to adore. Bit too tight to get into her arse like that, but went to more conventional reverse cowgirl to enjoy some more.
Again switching holes as I pleased, Daisy's butt finally worked enough to decide it was happy for me to slide in easily.
Another run in doggy, since why not, picking up the pace to give Daisy a good pounding in both holes.
Pulled out to get her suck me off before finishing on her face and in her mouth, nice and messy dripping down into her tits too, remainder swallowed down  :thumbsup:
Lovely mental image of her mouth open, face and tits splattered in cum!

Daisy's a great kisser and PSE provider who clearly really enjoys her work, taking pride in pleasing me and meeting my every whim. Brilliant eye contact and she's very engaged in everything we did together.
Thanked me after for totally ruining her face.  Awesome punt!

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 8/10
Personality 9/10
Service 10/10
Comms 3/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 42/50
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 10:13:46 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline LipLover

What a super review - sounds like you had an amazing time!

For incall dates, did you contact her to find out which dates were available, or does she put them on her profile? Thanks!

Offline TallnHung

Fk me she sounds epic.
Anazing rack too!!!

Offline doc friend

Congrats on your 300   Epic review. 

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review. Looks like you smashing time!

Congrats on reaching 300!!

Online Billy no mates

What fantastic way to reach 300, congrats Shadow.

Offline JackSaint

Congrats on 300 reviews, what a great punt to bring up the milestone, epic work.

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review and what a great effort to hit a triple. Hats off, mate.
Also reminds me I need to see Daisy again soon.

Online hendrix

Great review of a great girl, congratulations on the 300 Shadow!  :thumbsup:

Offline Lorachoop

Congrats on the triple century !

Offline Bassman

Did you change rubbers between holes?

Offline Shadow314

Cheers all  :drinks:

Did you change rubbers between holes?
No fine to switch as I pleased without changes.

Offline Shadow314

What a super review - sounds like you had an amazing time!

For incall dates, did you contact her to find out which dates were available, or does she put them on her profile? Thanks!

Contacted her to arrange it.  Took a while to setup but well worth the effort.

Online Bloodymary

Daisy is awesome and also really good as a duo partner

Great review

Online Sniper_king

Great review OP and congrats on 300. Daisy is next on my list but she’s really hard to get ahold of.