Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preston Massage recommendations  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Decided to sack off a trip to Manchester China Town. Preston is on my doorstep & already one I knows good, & two I want to try.
Venus is a definite for all the offerings. Then Jing Jai, & Natural Relaxing Chinese.

Plan is a whole afternoon of possible 5, with just having extras at 2, possibly 3. Do Venus 1st, then onwards. To the next so on. And Depending if I like what is see, if have extras, if not just a massage…

So who’s worth a go, & who to see…. Thanks..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Philmeboots

Visited Venus recently having read reviews from Persuader and Laid back bloke.

Can add another strong positive to their experiences. Had an hour with Rita and left very happy.. review to follow .

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Visited Venus recently having read reviews from Persuader and Laid back bloke.
Can add another strong positive to their experiences. Had an hour with Rita and left very happy.. review to follow .

Don't go to indepth, staff aren't suppose to offer more.....

Offline scutty brown

For logistics I'd pick these five
Venus
Jing Jai
Body Serenity
Pick one or more of the Chinese girls in the flats around Winckley Square (you'll have to search Asians in Preston on Vivastreet)
Natural Relaxing (the Chinese Place on Meadow St)
You can walk all those from West to East
Would probably start at Natural Relaxing though, ending at Venus as that way you'd finish just round the corner from the Black Horse   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Variations a bit further off the route
The Thai girls off the upper end of Friargate
Chinese girls on Plungington Rd
Chinese girls on De Lacy St
Saa on Thai (Tulketh Brow)
Pink Rose (Chinese) on Ribbleton Lane
Thai girls in the NHL flats
Kylie/Carly/Carol the blonde lady on the West side of Preston

Offline Nooilpainting

Which add is for Plungington road?

Offline scutty brown

Which add is for Plungington road?

there's usually three but they change every few days as the girls change
you just need to send a scattergun text to all the Preston Chinese adverts on VS and see what comes back
they're in a private house, not a shop

Offline Laid_back_bloke

For logistics I'd pick these five
Venus
Jing Jai
Body Serenity
Pick one or more of the Chinese girls in the flats around Winckley Square (you'll have to search Asians in Preston on Vivastreet)
Natural Relaxing (the Chinese Place on Meadow St)
You can walk all those from West to East
Would probably start at Natural Relaxing though, ending at Venus as that way you'd finish just round the corner from the Black Horse   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Variations a bit further off the route
The Thai girls off the upper end of Friargate
Chinese girls on Plungington Rd
Chinese girls on De Lacy St
Saa on Thai (Tulketh Brow)
Pink Rose (Chinese) on Ribbleton Lane
Thai girls in the NHL flats
Kylie/Carly/Carol the blonde lady on the West side of Preston

Cheers Scutty. Sea on Thai & Pink Rose, do they offer a bit extra?

Offline scutty brown

Pink Rose definitely
Saa On not been for over a year, but did every time I've been before.

neither do FS though
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 01:20:00 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Pink Rose definitely
Saa On not been for over a year, but did every time I've been before.

neither do FS though

Not bothered on FS. Just let them do some relaxing on me.

Offline boozer

I wouldn't bother with Natural Relaxing. My experience was rushed and disinterested. Jing Jai and Body Serenity have been good for me and I hear a lot of good reports about Venus but haven't been yet.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I wouldn't bother with Natural Relaxing. My experience was rushed and disinterested. Jing Jai and Body Serenity have been good for me and I hear a lot of good reports about Venus but haven't been yet.

Shame that. I was actually looking forward to trying Chinese Relaxing Massage gaff for ages… ☹️

Offline scutty brown

Natural Relaxing has had some good reviews both here and elsewhere.
Problem is you can't ever generalise about these Chinese places. They're all working on girls-of-the-week and until you're there you just don't know who you're going to get. Same applies to Pink Rose
Venus seems to be an exception - Mina seems to get sent girls who do have reliable massage skills
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 05:57:57 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Natural Relaxing has had some good reviews both here and elsewhere.
Problem is you can't ever generalise about these Chinese places. They're all working on girls-of-the-week and until you're there you just don't know who you're going to get. Same applies to Pink Rose
Venus seems to be an exception - Mina seems to get sent girls who do have reliable massage skills

Always been the case with establishments, against named individuals. It’s who’s on the day you visit. Why I like to get a name & generally mention how good or bad they were. Obviously not about extras, if it’ll cause issues. But if I’d return, etc. Then should the bosses read on here (& we know many do). They can sort the chaff, or move them on. As no business owner wants to read something, saying avoid….

I will probably include Relaxing gaff, just to see for my self.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 08:28:30 am by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

My multi session around Preston went a bit Pete Wong….

Parked in a pay as you leave carpark near Body Serenity, as that was my one on my trail. However……

Mid morning, car parked & called Venus. Mimi was booked & no Kate, but Debbie was available…

Ok, so No1 was a session with Debbie… She was OK. Massage was basically just basic. B2B lasted minutes…. But plan was to move on to Jing Jai, over the road. As I left Venus, clocked about 5 women chatting a few feet from Jaig Jai’s door. While il ok just walking in/out. Asking a group of woman to move aside was a bit too far. I took a very slow walk back up to the Main Street, they weren’t for budging. So ship that, call to Body Serenity. Serenity Belle was on. Nope she was booked, hang on can maybe do 30 min. No, maybe not. Actually was on phone a couple minutes while the receptionist contemplated if there was time to fit me in. They said there wasn’t….. OK, so that’s the next off the table.

Apparently there was a place on Pole St, went looking, but couldn’t find it. So back to car, & off to Pink Rose… Just walked in & a young slim Chinese girl took me through to a room. Place was ok, but a bit whiff. So opted for a 30 min massage. That was actually good, asked I wanted B2B. Brain was saying No, Dick said yes & it won… Dress popped of&, bra too. But knicks stayed on. Asked if they could go too. Apparently was her Monthly.. FFS

I will do a proper review on both, but how the bubble burst… ☹️
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 10:51:57 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Asianfcuker

There used to be a chinese FS place on the next street "Derby St" but it closed over 5yrs ago after a police raid.

AF
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 11:24:15 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline scutty brown

By "Pole St" I presume you mean Sitha?
That's at number 1a but Google gets it wrong: there are two incorrect entries for Sitha, and if you try searching by street number it takes you to the wrong end of the road.
It's actually the low set building in the middle of this
External Link/Members Only

I've never been in there - the one time I tried making an appointment I got a very negative "no" when I tried asking about services