Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara - Whitechapel - Polish  (Read 1630 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7539468) (16 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Lara recently. She manages her own comms and shares a flat with another WG. Only works on weekdays from 11am to 6pm. Went there whilst on a lunch break.

I would guess Lara in her late 30's maybe early 40's. She is very pleasant and speaks good English. Very polite and friendly. Unfortunately, I don't find her as attractive, probably because she looks similar to my landlady! That being said, got the horn so decided to stay for 30 mins for 80 Lizzies with no extra cost.

Lara has shoulder length blonde hair, not sure if she is natural blonde. I think she is losing a bit of hair at the front / forehead area. Not offputting but I noticed. Dress size 6 to 8, body is good and would give her a solid 8. Facially would only rate 6 or 7 max.

Service wise very good. She tries hard and wants to please you. Kissing offer but not something I wanted. OWO was very good, minimal hands and got DT too. Sex was decent too and had her in a few classic positions. Almost finished in mish but decided to finish in her mouth so pull out for another round owo before exploding hard into her mouth. CIM was well delivered and she sucked the soul of my life. I had an intense organism having not cum for a week. She went to spit afterwards. Swallow would have been a bonus, sadly she doesn't do that.

Overall, a nice girl and would return if I'm in the area again. Lara is a solid provider!

Online tergil

Yeah she is good
Not been to see her again but I expect I will soon