Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Laila ST6 Stoke on Trent  (Read 1212 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7202708) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Hamster55

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £70 + £20 for OWO

This one is a weak positive as some good points and bad points.

Coms:
Coms are handled by her friend apparently, sent a text 2 hours before meet time for 30 mins. Fairly quick response just saying ‘ok’ responses were a bit sketchy imo. I asked about a shower as was out and about with work and got a thumbs. Due to the sketchy comes I thought I would let them know I was on my way 15 mins before meet time. Got response asking to rearrange for an hour later due landlord coming to fix washer! 🙄  so obviously double booked! I decided to wait! Again messaged I’m on my way to be told ‘I’m ready’ to my relief.

Was slightly odd a block of flats on a new housing estate so not massively discreet. Clear directions was given on location and how to find your way to exact flat.

Girl
As per other reviews no issues here great looking and a pocket rocket body. She was wearing some very nice lingerie. Well done bolt ons perfect size in proportion to her body. 9/10 here. English not exactly fluent though.

Action
Tokens exchanged then I went for quick shower. LFK from the off which was great considering I didn’t pay extra for kissing this was a constant throughout.  Moved onto owo which she is really good at she went fairly deep but not all the way and gave attention to balls as well. Bit of 69 after no issues here. Then onto sex got told I was big and to go slow which I was a bit surprised at as I’d say I’m just above average but got decent girth so she got the lube out. Started off in miss then into doggy and finished pretty much on time.

After I had finished was told to hurry as she had another booking soon so I think she must of squeezed me in so potential conveyor belt service going on. She went to the bathroom to freshen up while I got dressed. Whether or not she showered after I left I’m not to sure.

Offline alabama1

Offline Battlebus

Offline ilovitbig

ST6 is Burslem Tunstall area of Stoke.

Offline Roadster

Offline Fac51

AW listing says Solihull

Probably already moved from Stoke down to Solihull - guess like many Thais they seem to move area every 1 or 2 weeks fella

Offline Hamster55