Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella teen - incall in Edgware Road hour Light Positive  (Read 1219 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7182584) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline DonaldGecko

External Link/Members Only

Saw Bella for 1 hour incall a month or so ago in Edgware Road. Paid £240 which was £180 base and I paid for owo and cim as extras but forgot the split between them.

Comms: Tried messaging before and didn’t hear back. Wasn’t until the next day when I tried again that I got a response. We did quickly arrange an appointment from there.

Girl I found her attractive. If you have seen any of the videos in her gallery, she looks exactly the same. I thought she is older than 18 though, I’d say maybe 21/22.

Service So the reason why this is a light positive for me is because although her service was good, I was expecting it to match her videos which was a very messy gagging blowjob and an enthusiastic almost PSE fuck session. The energy of our session didn’t match that. If I hadn’t seen the video beforehand, this would be a standard positive review. It’s just that my expectations weren’t met.

We started with owo blowjob, Bella did make it a little sloppy and deepthroated a few times. It just felt quite transactional the whole way. After a while I started rimming her and then moved to doggy which was a great view and popped in the bag.

Had a chat inbetween rounds and went for round 2 shortly after. Sex in missionary and then showered and left.

Maybe we didn’t click, and like I said if I went into the meet blind, I’d have given this a standard positive. I didn’t get the energy she had in her videos.

Anyways sorry for the lack of detail, happy to take questions. Trying to clear my backlog of reviews.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2024, 09:27:52 am by DonaldGecko »

Offline magnetico

Edgware should be renamed Edgware Road in the title.

Offline DonaldGecko

Edgware should be renamed Edgware Road in the title.

Oops sorry I missed that. Doesn’t let me edit anymore, I’ve asked Mod to update

Thanks

Online WARSZAWA16

I have just amended it to read Edgware Road.

Offline gurds

Her number? Currently no details showing. Is she friends with Lexie raye?