Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah.Mary - Liverpool Street EC2M - Quickie with hot bodied Romanian  (Read 3586 times)

18 review(s) for Sarah.Mary (11 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews here but the alluring pictures tempted me to book Sarah for a quickie, £80 for 15 mins.
Location the floors of whores building close to the station, though actually first time back to a flat I've visited before.

Sarah is a hot-bodied tanned Romanian, very slim trim figure, tanned skin with an attention-grabbing thong tanline, long legs and enhanced C cup breasts.
Pretty face but looks older than her pics in person, probably early 30s, with a welcoming smile, full lips, sparkling blue eyes and her dark hair tied up.
Looked very hot when getting me in a sexy matching underwear set, various tattoos on her body.

Standard P&D fare. Ogled her as we undressed, then gave her titties a nice suck as I felt her pussy up.
OW on the bed with some nice tongue flicks and the nice curve of her hips on view.
Leisurely cowgirl to begin, enjoyable but not too deep. Other than fully sinking onto me for the position change :)
Mish next, enjoying watching her face and body.  She noticed me checking out her feet and built that into some dirty talk. 
So of course pulled her legs up to get some foot action and more depth, before finishing in the bag grabbing her butt.

Sarah's a decent choice for a purely no-frills P&D, leisurely pace to things and she's a friendly though business-like girl.

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 8/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 38/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 09:36:20 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Momodan38

Cheers for the review.

I’ve not seen her yet, I keep missing her during my P&D adventures in the area.

Is it the building with the # code in bishops gate?

There’s no lifts there, so I might not bother at this time, I can’t be arsed to stair climb in this hot weather.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 09:51:05 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Shadow314

Cheers for the review.

I’ve not seen her yet, I keep missing her during my P&D adventures in the area.

Is it the building with the # code in bishops gate?

There’s no lifts there, so I might bother at this time, I can’t be bothered to stair climb in this hot weather.

Yes, with lots of stairs!

Offline Momodan38

Yes, with lots of stairs!

Thanks, saves me from contacting her and finding out!

Hopefully she sticks around.

Online PilotMan

She's FAF, all caps. No doubt.

I must revisit her, I wouldn't mind doing a longer session with her next time.

Online themaserman

She's been on my HL for ages as she looks FAF to me in the Black stretch one piece bodysuit.
I should definitely go for it.

Offline Bassman

Wonder if she charges for any of the items on her enjoys list. Wouldn’t be a Rom if she didn’t. I’ll enquire this week.

Offline Shadow314

Wonder if she charges for any of the items on her enjoys list. Wouldn’t be a Rom if she didn’t. I’ll enquire this week.

Will be extra for sure (or maybe not on offer).  It's just the basic no kissing, OW for the base rate.

Online PilotMan

I doubt very much that she does kissing.

Offline Snagbadjer

Wow she looks so hot. I don't mind paying £100 for a real hotties, but I wouldn't pay it unless I got kissing.

Online PilotMan

Wow she looks so hot. I don't mind paying £100 for a real hotties, but I wouldn't pay it unless I got kissing.

You are unlikely to get kissing.

Offline EmotionalKale

You are unlikely to get kissing.

Absolutely hate SPs who don’t include some form of kissing as part of the base rate… I’ve never understood it

Offline Bassman

I doubt very much that she does kissing.
£20 extra according to the text I recieved

Online PilotMan

£20 extra according to the text I recieved

Yep, that's what she text me, but then reneged on it, I'm obviously far too ugly  :D

Online patelprat

Comes down to how much you value kissing. At least one review suggests she can do it.

If she tentatively agreed but then reneged on seeing me (even if I was clean, fresh), I'd leave. Too much of an ego hit personally. The session would be shit for me after such a rejection. But that's just me.

Online PilotMan

Comes down to how much you value kissing. At least one review suggests she can do it.

If she tentatively agreed but then reneged on seeing me (even if I was clean, fresh), I'd leave. Too much of an ego hit personally. The session would be shit for me after such a rejection. But that's just me.

You're a sensitive soul  ;)

Offline Bassman

You're a sensitive soul  ;)
But o understand where he’s coming from. A top WG would do it with everyone regardless. If they provided it.

Can also see the flip side. How many short fat hairy stinky punters do you think they get? I doubt I’d want to do everything with some minger if I was a WM.

Online PilotMan

But o understand where he’s coming from. A top WG would do it with everyone regardless. If they provided it.

Can also see the flip side. How many short fat hairy stinky punters do you think they get? I doubt I’d want to do everything with some minger if I was a WM.

Have we met?  ;)