Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning = busty Hatfield  (Read 1903 times)

26 review(s) for Stunning = busty (24 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Hulk6969

After my previous bad experience with a Thai brass , I found my self back in the game with a banger.
Yep called and organised a time and booked through aw this time.
Arrived at Aldi Hatfield standard brass flat behind dominos pizza.
Arrived at location buzzed and she behind the door, petit little rocket with huge tits.
Agreed £140 oral without cum twice.
Meena is size 6-8 nice smile fake huge tits and a tight juicy pussy.
She gave some amazing head and her pussy tasted sweet.
On went the Mac and she rode my cock hard until I came.
Then we chilled and chatted and she sucked me off again with lots of eye contacted and I came over her tits.
Had a nice shower and a little chat before I went on my way. Overall a 8.7 out of 10 definitely coming back.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi Hulk .... thanks for the review and posting  :hi:  The 30 min Topless massage + HE seems good value for money too  :hi: Are the bolt ons good  and what is her genuine age ?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 02:20:14 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Hulk6969

Afternoon
Yeah I thought she was decent value, honestly the bolt ons were the best fake looking and real feeling bangers I have come across. I would say she is around 43-44 but her body is tight not an ounce of fat.

Offline simon07

She seems to have parked the bus here.

I prefer younger WGs and I hope Busty moves along to allow fresher younger Thais into Hatfield.

Offline Sleet

I reviewed a house mate of hers 6 years ago and by what she said ages Meena between 49 and 51.

I saw her myself a few years ago and she is a good looking girl and a good punt.
I’ve had much better service from the older 40+ Thai girls than the younger ones.