Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_28 Feltham  (Read 3277 times)

42 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Jacobyi

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed here.
Comms is a little bit difficult as need to book via AW but ultimately after fee tries got a free session end of April. Same day booking confirmed evening half hour slot.
In my head - This will be my first anal experience.

Arrived at location, free parking available. Was told to wait a little, was ok with that. Got text the door number.
Got buzzed in up the stairs, opened the door and welcomed me in. The first impression is she is a proper experienced milf. Asked me if wanted to shower, declined. Asked me for a cup of water , accepted that. She went to kitchen. Took some sips, agreed for 30 mins 90.
Gave her the cash.
She told me to undress. Got down to my boxers.
Entered the bedroom, and we started light french kissing.....some tongue action and deep fk. Undid her bra to reveal some nice fake boobs. Kissed her neck and tits. She dropped down on knees and pulled boxers off and directly took my cock in her mouth. Not sloppy but not toothy.....was good .... held her head as she went deep throat....licked my balls and slowly got closer to my bum hole and wow she licked my ass.... this was my first time someone rimming me....she licked tickled my ass hole...wow.....she then stood up, but I asked her if she could suck my ass more...she the layed on the bed with her head hanging on the edge of the bed....and I mounted on her and wow I got my ass eaten ....felt amazing......as we switched to 69 on the side , she removed her panty....
Shaved pussy and ass....I asked her to lay down as I feasted on her pussy and ass hole.....very clean and delicious....fingers allowed in either hole....she says yes for almost everything...
Asked her if could use her butt plugs and toys....and got a yes .... Lube used was her spit....slid in the butt plug and sucked on her pussy....used the toy to double in her pussy ......pulled the butt plug out.....
We switched position and she sucked my cock and some more ass rimming...slide on the condom.....and ask me what position I would like....as her for doggy..... On her knees and slide in my cock in her pussy.....used the butt plug in her ass....asked if my could slide in her ass and again got a yes
.... From pussy to ass and wow that felt really nice ...she took me nice and deep....few fast thrust and felt like cumming.....so switched position....she lay on her back and I went down again eating her pussy and ass.....slide in my cock in her ass....and wow it felt better .....she held my inner thighs as I rammed faster faster till I came in the bag.....

Cleaned up and a little chat with her...holds a conversation really well...dressed up while we chatted and left.

A little bit of smokers breath but her lipstick taste sweet .... I would not say this is a gfe experience.....but a more experienced milf...

Definitely will return to explore more

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review, I will be seeing her soon for sure  :hi:

Offline Jacobyi

Cheers for the review, I will be seeing her soon for sure  :hi:
Do share the experience

Offline cubuvina

How is about her hygiene? A little bit worry because she has many punters a day :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
How is about her hygiene? A little bit worry because she has many punters a day :D
Do you actually punt? you haven't posted any reviews in your 3 1/2 years as a member. Is there a reason for that?

Online patelprat

I have seen her quite a few times and there has never been a perceived issue with her hygiene with me.

Offline cubuvina

yeah I do. I am lazy on review. Just a question.

Online patelprat

I am lazy on review.
I'm guessing that's the wrong answer to give  :lol:

Offline randompunter1234

so you just a leech, eager to ask questions without any meaningful contribution

Offline Saltnpepper

Well bro, just a bit of advice " Do a review ASAP" or you maybe sitting in the naughty corner for a few weeks. Its only right though you can't keep taking and not giving back.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

There may be trouble ahead...
But while there's moonlight
And music and love and romance
Let's face the music and dance

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why should anyone help you when you don't contribute to help others, the site is all about sharing information.

Offline Lorachoop

famous last words! adios

Offline Lorachoop

I have seen her quite a few times and there has never been a perceived issue with her hygiene with me.

ditto

Offline Saltnpepper

There may be trouble ahead...
But while there's moonlight
And music and love and romance
Let's face the music and dance

🤣😂🤣