Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda.29 Brum  (Read 6115 times)

16 review(s) for AMANDA.29 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline saf1976

External Link/Members Only

I know, I know reviewed time and time before but everything that was said about her on here is spot on. Some of it was making me laugh at during the meet but i'll go on to that later.

I know everyone complains about prices but this girl is one of the best £80 I've spent punting, especially for an hour. If she was in London and Sugarbabes etc got a hold of her she'd be £300 an hour. Maybe overpriced at £300 like most girls in that range, but it's laughable that she is half the standard rate rather than double it.

As said by someone on here before she is far more beautiful than her pics. She kinda reminds me of Tara Reid in her younger pre surgery days or even the woman who plays the newsreader in Anchorman.

She was dressed in a matching pink bra and panties. I didn't know where to look. She's so beautiful yet the body is amazing. Very friendly and chatty. It feels bad eyeing up her body when she is talking to you, but you all know how it is.

Oral was without. I think the most enjoyable thing about oral with her was looking down and seeing her body. She positioned herself so that as I looked down I could see the landing strip right the way down to her pussy lips. What a sight to behold.

She then started to kiss me and then proceeded to give me a tit wank which I thoroughly enjoyed and was obviously very excited at the thought of fucking her, but I was to get more excited ...

She then positioned herself on top of me and said 'you want to fuck?'. Now I knew unprotected wasn't on the menu and never would be, especially as at the start she she said oral without is ok, but fucking is with. However, when she has done all that to turn you on and then she is positioned on top of you , with your hands all over her body, her toned thighs, those big tits, and your cock is twitching, it's hard to think of anything else. It lasted over a minute and I could tell she knew what I was thinking and maybe it's part of her routine, but at that moment it was probably more exciting, stimulating, than anything I've experienced in a while.

Sex was great. The chat was great. The hand job I had for round 2 was great. Climaxing twice was great. However, that brief minute where she was on top, but a safe distance away, felt so exciting and dangerous that it was the highlight for me.

After climaxing through the hand job, it took a while, as it normally does on a round 2, so I made a joke about her arm being sore from the hard work ... she laughed and then started talking about the gym and everyone talking about how nice her body is that she must work out, but doesn't. I had read something similar in a review on her old profile how she keeps on about the gym and had remembered it, so at this point I was laughing so much, however fortunately she thought I was laughing with her so she was happy with that.

This girl is incredible. Has anyone punted with her and Linda or Teri? I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'd imagine they'd be a side act to her.

She works from the same flat as Sandy.Hot and Jenny. I'd love Sandy and Amanda to do a 3sum but it looks like they are never on the rota at the same time. Both of them doing the tease thing, not knowing which one will be the first to put the condom on and enter.

AB

Thanks for that Saf. i visited Amanda a couple of weeks ago and can add my endorsement to your report. A really gorgeous girl in every sense and as you say you just cant argue with her being full value for money.

Blitzed

Booked to see her today. I will report back to you guys

achilles

She looks very nice and I would have loved to have seen her before she had those tits doctored, a big no, no for me... shame!

AB

They are very good falsies...not scud missiles in any way.....nice and swingy like the real deal....give em a go Ach

Kermit007

I have punted with amanda and teri and I assure you teri is no sideshow. The girls are best friends and provide a lesbian show for those that like.
Teri was kind if the gfe, kissing me lots and making loads of eye contact. Whilst Amanda was more pse , in my eyes anyway.
I actually spent more time fucking teri,  cumming in her once and almost twice. This is by no means a negative to amanda it was just how it went. I just connected with teri more and boy she is one awesome fuck, really put some effort in and looked like she enjoyed it.
Next time I will fuck amanda more as I did feel I paid too much attention to the lovely teri.

Kermit007

Sorry its TERY not TERI. Lovely Tery on aw External Link/Members Only

Just thought I best clear that up. Followed wrong spelling of OP by mistake :).

Offline sjm79

That's the first time I've seen Terys profile. Think I know who I'm seeing for my next punt!

Offline ClimaxMan

Is Amanda still around? No phone number on her AW page, and last logged in last week.
She looks fucking dynamite, bet shes a nuclear bomb in bed!

fundude09

Is Amanda still around? No phone number on her AW page, and last logged in last week.
She looks fucking dynamite, bet shes a nuclear bomb in bed!

She works in Birmingham for a few weeks then goes back home to the Czech Republic for a few weeks. Next time she's in brum you should pay her a visit, she really is something else.

temmop

I saw Amanda once,  as a 3some with Tery. You're right: Tery was just a side show. I think most girls would be next to Amanda. I'm definitely going solo next time she is back.

Dream punt? Amanda and Jenny.

Redster69

I went to see Amanda and left.....too tall and too moley, seemed perfectly nice person but not at all physically attractive.

jackgold

I went to see Amanda and left.....too tall and too moley, seemed perfectly nice person but not at all physically attractive.

I think many (including myself) would disagree but each to their own.

Offline Ipunter

Offline Talbear

You'll be hard pushed to find better value or a more attractive girl in my opinion

Offline nomeansno

Thanks, I'll have a quick flick through your reviews to see who you do like....Oh hang on...

Offline Juankerr

Must have been on day release from the asylum  :wacko:

Dodo

What the Fuck !!! You must have seen the cleaner or maybe you got her mixed up with Amanda 96  :(

Offline Ramrod

To those who had a chance to learn Arabic as religious passage during their childhood , does her tattoo on 14th picture read as Amsy ?

Offline Stapler

I have studied languages and I can confirm the tattoo on her back means 'hairstyle substance'

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

fundude09

To those who had a chance to learn Arabic as religious passage during their childhood , does her tattoo on 14th picture read as Amsy ?

No it doesn't say amsy, I won't be saying on here unfortunately as it's quite personal to her. I'm not one for sharing private details like this without consent.

Offline Stapler

Anybody can see that it says : Gel

...S....

Redster69

Thanks, I'll have a quick flick through your reviews to see who you do like....Oh hang on...

Just flicked through yours and that are still around wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

Redster69

What the Fuck !!! You must have seen the cleaner or maybe you got her mixed up with Amanda 96  :(

No, I just don't like lanky, moley mad birds.

Offline Ramrod

No it doesn't say amsy, I won't be saying on here unfortunately as it's quite personal to her. I'm not one for sharing private details like this without consent.

Well, her pics are on free gallery therefore its on public domain, she even had her hair pulled aside to show it. I think I got it wrong first time the second letter is W not M, it appears to read AWSY as in Aussie ?

Offline Stapler

No. Definitely spells : gel

..S...

Offline BustaNut

Well, her pics are on free gallery therefore its on public domain, she even had her hair pulled aside to show it. I think I got it wrong first time the second letter is W not M, it appears to read AWSY as in Aussie ?

It says the name "Lucy".

Offline Stapler

Offline Juankerr

This girl is incredible. Has anyone punted with her and Linda or Teri? I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'd imagine they'd be a side act to her.
I had a couple of threesome's with Amanda and Linda in 2013. I did review's on AW but unfortunately both Amanda and Linda had their previous profile's deleted so the review's are no longer with us.

Even though I like Amanda more, I can't really say that Linda was a side act to Amanda as the highlight's of those meet's were snogging Amanda whilst fucking Linda in mish and having Linda on her knee's giving me OWO as Amanda snogged me as she ran her hand's over my chest and bum!!

Having said that, Amanda is the ONLY lady that has made me pop twice in an hour!!