Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky Thai Stunner (AW) - Incall, North Shields  (Read 3796 times)

10 review(s) for Sky Thai Stunner (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Ahmedhutan

External Link/Members Only

1 hr Incall
£130+ £20 (OWO) +£20 (DFK)

Comms: I was free for a few hours so messaged around to see who was available. Sky replied quite promptly with a ‘menu’ of things to try. I booked via text - very straightforward, and response was quick.

Venue: quiet side street in North Shields. Reasonably discreet but park with playground next to it so it potentially could get a bit awkward. Two bedroom upstairs flat - she seemed to be sharing it with someone else who was sat on her iPad watching something in the living room.

Lady: as her profile, slim and stunning. Photo number 3 on her profile is a true likeness. Nice large nipples and breasts. Sexy bum. A bit quiet initially but slowly warmed up. Very pleasant, a bit of teasing, some giggles.

Event: I asked for a shower so I was handed a fresh towel, she helped me take my clothes off and taken to the bathroom. Said ‘hi’ to the lady in the living room.. a bit awkward but we don’t know each other so who cares?
As we were walking, she asked if I wanted her friend to massage me.. ‘she’s very good’. I just ignored that and carried on..

Back in the room, she said ‘we can do massage first’. My back was killing me so I didn’t object. She did a nice B2b with hot oil.massage was very good - clearly she was trained.  She started rubbing her nipples and breasts across my back and then my little brother started stirring!she started moaning softly and breathe heavier which turned me on.
After 10 mins or so, I turned around and she started a gentle front massage, playing with my little brother. I pulled her down for DFK, and eventually she moved down and gave the most amazing OWO. I was going to blow within 5 mins of it starting so I asked her to lay down. Had a field day with RO (no fingers :(( ) and she became increasingly wet, started moaning louder and eventually came (or faked it)…I was actually getting so turned on, I thought I might just blow on the bedsheets! She then asked me sexily if I wanted to ‘fuck her’. Who am I to say no to that… ??

A bit more OWO, then on with the condom and a frantic CG ensued (kissing, playing with breasts, sucking/licking breasts and hands all over her bum) until I blew my load deep inside her after a short time!

A bit more chat and cuddles, followed by a shower together which was a nice touch.

Another hug and a kiss and I stepped away happy.

I would 100% go see her again… really enjoyed the session

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks, a nice review. Glad you enjoyed your time with her, she sounds great :)

Offline Ahmedhutan

thanks TT! She is a bit pricey compared to some of the other Thai SPs but she is worth it

Offline prince2

Her photos have changed. They have been added to and the new photos are not recognizable to me. It could be a case of 'over photoshopping'. I have seen her several times in Birmingham.  Is it the same girl or someone using her profile? Has anyone seen her recently?

Offline Ahmedhutan

All I can say is that the photos are of her, especially the third one on her front page.

Offline charliepie

I think it could be a shared profile. I saw the original Sky last summer and think the pictures might be of two different girls unless some of them are a lot older or photoshopped perhaps.