Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia2024 BRENTWOOD  (Read 1147 times)

5 review(s) for Olivia2024 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline WAY-WARD

External Link/Members Only
£120 45 mins
Bait & switch = NEGATIVE. Asked to see Olivia but I was presented with Emilia....I know I should have walked. She also gets a negative in a separate review.
I texted afterwards to say both will be getting negative reviews only to be told "sorry Hun, I had an emergency so I asked my friend" as though it was Olivia and not a useless maid. I replied 'next time ask the punter if he minds, not your friend'.
So maybe if you get to see Olivia you might get a good service but be prepared to walk.

Offline PilotMan

What a disappointment  especially given the previous excellent reviews and confirmation it is the girl in the pictures.

Offline Tedbandy

Loads of profiles, particularly Polish WGs seem to be popping up in this Brentwood CM14/CM15 area.

Online scutty brown

What a disappointment  especially given the previous excellent reviews and confirmation it is the girl in the pictures.

whoever confirmed that is blind, the photos come from

Offline PilotMan

whoever confirmed that is blind, the photos come from

Glad I did because upon arrival it was def the girl in the photos and she is smoking hot.

She had just jumped out of the shower and was in a towel but the pictures are very accurate, she is absolutely stunning.