Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XX BELLA XX Latina, Birmingham.  (Read 503 times)

1 review(s) for Sweet Hot Bella (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline prettypai

Punt took place in May

First punt in the UK after many years, l don’t live in the UK

Comms

Very good comms, she manages these herself

Bella

Photo are accurate although photoshopped. Was greeted in a Lacey body suit, she wasn’t wearing make up look decent but not a head turner

External Link/Members Only

Services

Advertised £80 for 30 mins which included OWO, sex in multiple positions

Usually behind the door trick, look ok as photo were accurate continued with the punt. Wasn’t offered a shower or asked to wash my bits which she states on her profile

Lied down on the bed and she immediately went for a condom, my cock was limp!! Explained owo was included in the price which she disagreed with and eventually agreed. She said only a little bit but for extra £20 she will provide an extended blow jo. Agreed and paid extra £20 for extended blow job which I what I really wanted

After 2 mins she went for the condom, I exywe agreed 10min Jon stop bj for which I paid extra she responded by saying it’s been 7min. This back and forth continued for a few more minutes

Decided to bend her over, was annoyed so decided to bang her hard. Guess what she can’t take a good smashing within a minute she was getting vocl didn’t sound fake. She stopped within 2 minutes wanted to change positions and ask me to go easy went to mush decided to cum quickly and left all within 15 mins

Apartment is located on granvile street well known location. Save your money she isn’t worth it

« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 02:53:41 pm by prettypai »

Offline chatbite

Link up and working now for me, sorry it was dead before when I first posted.

Sorry you had a shit time but thanks for reviewing
« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 02:57:49 pm by chatbite »

Offline pbrown355

You say her photos are her. Does that mean she's red hot (as her photos appear)?
If so then i's another red hot girl with a crap service. Sorry it was shit and thanks for the review.

Offline prettypai

She’s not as attractive in person, photos are heavily photoshopped. Forgot to mention she doesn’t shower in between meets, just uses wet wipes